Who Do You Think Will Get 4th?

Who will finish 4th?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have total belief that Liverpool Football Club will finish in the top 4.

I'm going to wait a few more games before making my mind up. With teams gifting away their positions/leads like christmas presents, still think it's too soon to say. Besides, there's going to be teams who are now no longer scared of the big boys and are going to put spanners in the works-and not to mention some managers making very strange tactical decisions

Just made up a new rule if you post in this thread ;)

images

Chelsea have been **** and I honestly don't see that changing this season.

Arsenal have been pretty decent, but that's largely thanks to van Persie, who is yet to be injured this season. He will get injured this season, though, and I don't think Chamakh will get you too far.

Liverpool - see 'Chelsea'. Maybe Suarez's return will give them a boost but I don't know/think it's going to be enough.

Newcastle... well, I think the return of Tiote and Cabaye coupled with their newfound strike partnership could propel them to fourth place. It's going to be hard, but personally I'd like to see them in the top 4, should make the league all the more interesting for next season.

Okey dokey.....gone Arsenal. Followed by Newcastle, Chelsea then Liverpool. I was going to put Liverpool above Chelsea, but there's still the Merseyside Derby in which I fully expect pwnage.

But points wise, it's going to be tighter than a virgins privates tbh

Going with the Gooners on this one

Arsenal nuff said. yeah i might wanna be a bit too optimistic and topple spurs for 3rd, but really, 4th should be an 'enough' massive achievement to finish on what has been a hard season to endure (**** 8-2 ***** :mad:), which Arsene and all players held and lived through it professionally. and yeah rvp is playing the season of his LIFE !!! . let the contract discussions be done in the summer or after the Euros

chelsea are in a rebuilding process(too much old folks), and liverpool have been under performing and not worth to its price tagged bought players (carrol-lol ?)

cant see the magpies anywhere near UCL this time around.

1.Man U
2.Man City
3. Sp*rs
4. Arsenal
5.Chelsea
6.Liverpool
7. Newcastle

Last edited:
Chelsea have been **** and I honestly don't see that changing this season.

Arsenal have been pretty decent, but that's largely thanks to van Persie, who is yet to be injured this season. He will get injured this season, though, and I don't think Chamakh will get you too far.

Liverpool - see 'Chelsea'. Maybe Suarez's return will give them a boost but I don't know/think it's going to be enough.

Newcastle... well, I think the return of Tiote and Cabaye coupled with their newfound strike partnership could propel them to fourth place. It's going to be hard, but personally I'd like to see them in the top 4, should make the league all the more interesting for next season.

why you vile ..... :p

let rvp play the season of his LIFE!

People have been saying he 'will' be injured for the last year.

Truth is, he has missed just one game (Sunderland at Emirates last season) through injury since Jan 1 2011. Take out his two long term ankle injuries and he hasn't missed all that many games in the last 4 seasons.

Gonna have to go for my own team, Liverpool will get 4th.

Suarez is back, Carroll isn't playing awful, Bellamy is inform, brilliant defensive record, all we need now is Downing to actually run past a man and cross it in once in a while and to score a few more at home then we'll be 4th easy.

Gonna have to go for my own team, Liverpool will get 4th.

Suarez is back, Carroll isn't playing awful, Bellamy is inform, brilliant defensive record, all we need now is Downing to actually run past a man and cross it in once in a while and to score a few more at home then we'll be 4th easy.

So, outside the top 4 it is then.

Take out his two long term ankle injuries and he hasn't missed all that many games in the last 4 seasons.

Well, you might as well take out every long term injury from every player and they won't have missed many games, either :p

I can't choose between Chelsea or Liverpool.

Arsenal look to have too many problems this season if it wernt for RVP they would be well ******. I see no depth there at all wouldnt suprised me if RVP left at the end of the season.

Newcastle are not ready yet they need Tiote and Cabaye fit to have a serious go at it.

Hard choice, all teams are potential champions league teams, but its just the team that will get a run of form at the moment chelsea dont have a chance but they can turn it around, liverpool are doing ok and so is arsenal.

But it really all depends on who is gonna keep a good run of form till the end

Agree with Walrus

All teams have been very inconsistant, almost impossible to call with certainty

Tbf, none of the teams deserve it so far.. The team that actually start to do damage in this late stage of the season will be ones who deserve it.

Yep. Problem? You may think otherwise, but I don't.

Urrrr yeah. You lost 5-0 to Tottenham away from home, we only lost 4-0.. We are obv better, ritard. ):

It really is a sad day for competitive sport when we have ‘the race for 4th place’ don’t you think?

It really is a sad day for competitive sport when we have ‘the race for 4th place’ don’t you think?

Not really. We have a race for the title (spurs, United, City) Race for fourth (Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool and Newcastle) and the race to stave off relegation (most of the bottom half of the table). Having three races will always be more interesting than one. :) it's not like the league is set out, considering other leagues in the world.. SPL (race for title: Rangers and Celtic, race for third: the rest) and BBVA (race for the title: Real and Barca, race for third: everyone else.)

Urrrr yeah. You lost 5-0 to Tottenham away from home, we only lost 4-0.. We are obv better, ritard. ):

True, true.. But we also beat Man United 3-0.. while you lost 2-1.. so yeah, we are ttly better! ;)