Who Do You Think Will Get 4th?

Who will finish 4th?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
True, true.. But we also beat Man United 3-0.. while you lost 2-1.. so yeah, we are ttly better! ;)

At the same time though, Liverpool lose to teams like Bolton, and Newcastle lose to teams like Brighton. Both as guilty as each other at times tbf. But no team has really shown much consistency-except recently perhaps Sunderland

Last edited:
Looking at the club that are still well within reach of 4th, I think it will be Arsenal realistically. But...

If Newcastle pick up their early season form,they will certainly be within touching distance. We are still only a win away from going 4th as things stand. With Cabaye and Tiote back in the team, our midfield is as strong as anyones. The past three games without Cabaye we look disjointed, no threat from midfield. Since Tiote left for ACN, we have had no combative player, which has meant the area of the field was ripe for the picking. The protection Tiote gives the back 4 helps(look at the games he hasn't played, compared to the games he has played, the stats are clear). Add in two top class goalscorers, and you would be wrong to rule out Newcastle.

But to be fair, give me a top 7 placing and I go home happy in May.

Arsenal - definition of a one man team
Chelsea - transition season with old and under performing players
Liverpool - same as Chelsea really
Newcastle - Having a great season but can they keep it up?
out of the teams that 'deserve' it I would say Newcastle (because they weren't expected to be up there). But really none of the teams can say they definitely deserve 4th. The winner will be the best of a bad bunch. harsh but true.

At the same time though, Liverpool lose to teams like Bolton, and Newcastle lose to teams like Brighton. Both as guilty as each other at times tbf. But no team has really shown much consistency-except recently perhaps Sunderland

Tbf, I think he was joking.. I was, so I assume Dunc was too.

Although, inconsistency seems to be the Premier League's main theme this year.

Tottenham should be included until mathematically certain we will finish 3rd.

We have difficult games against Arsenal, Chelsea and United coming up, which could leave us 1 point above 4th should we lose all 3.

It really is a sad day for competitive sport when we have ‘the race for 4th place’ don’t you think?

Surely a ridiculous thing for a Scottish Football fan to say, considering hte current situation.

I still stick with my Spurs prediction and i'll be back to wipe your faces in it asap.

Surely a ridiculous thing for a Scottish Football fan to say, considering hte current situation.

I still stick with my Spurs prediction and i'll be back to wipe your faces in it asap.
who do you think will get 3rd, if not spurs?

Was more of a general observation. Football in general is in a sad state.

If Liverpool dont get it, i would love Newcastle to, but looking at the fixtures i cant see it

Still got Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea and Man City to play...

If Utd beat Spus tomorrow we should be aiming for 3rd imo.

Tottenham%20Hotspur.png

We won't get 4th....

We're going to get 3rd.

I'm a really sore winner.

rofl, Spurs weren't even on the poll.

Lol This must have been made before Spurs bottled it :)

All in all we got 3rd ! :D