Who has been your Best Buy This Year?

woolly

Reaction score
Who has been the best buy you have made in this years game. For me it has to have been Sisto in my Man U save. Picked him up for £7.5 million and has proven to be a total assist machine on either the right or left wing and has an average rating of 7.86 for the 5 seasons I've had him. His attributes aren't the best to be found but he is consistent with what he has.

Gary Medel. Very consistent performer at DC or MC for about £4-5m. Don't play with 'get stuck in' or he will see cards aplenty.

Borek Dockal for £6-8m using him as a IF in the RW on Stoke City, ended this season with 24 goals and 10 assists, also is great for tutoring young players, the mental stats are insane

Paula Dybala from Juventus for £40m in my Manchester United save. Scored around 350 goals in around as many appearances. He's been an absolute beast for me in the nine seasons I've had him :D

Renato Sanches. Only cost me 112M€ (that includes add-ons).

Consistant 7.85+

Also, Memphis Depay always scores like mad, any club, any save... however i don't like him, so it kinda hurts.

Renato Sanches for £15m

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Renato Sanches. Only cost me 112M€ (that includes add-ons).

Consistant 7.85+

Also, Memphis Depay always scores like mad, any club, any save... however i don't like him, so it kinda hurts.

I feel your pain bro,as a utd fan i cant put up with memphis so i replaced him with lincoln.I know hes a beast and i was forced to play him due to injuries and my policy of youth first(martial and wilson were injured...no zlatan as was not using an update)

It has to be Jorge (the LB) for me as I signed him for Liverpool for a fee of £7.5M with £3.5M of addons on top. He managed to get in his 10 years of service like 120 odd assists and 25 goals which was outragous for a LB. He won player of the season 4 times ahead of the likes of Coutinho, Roberto Firmino and Gabriel Barbosa. I would get a screenshot but the save was around Christmas time and I ended it in the middle of january so way I could get it back...

Joshua Kimmich on my Schalke save for around £17m, wonderful player and extremely consistent in the middle of the park!

The man

Borja San emeterio RB

im am so amazed, he plays so well in every save and can be picked up quite Cheap.

when playing in possesion tactic whipping in crosses its scary how many assist he gets.

Trust me, try him.

Demarai Gray

Signed him on loan for save where I was Leeds and he consistently played a minimum of 7 every game. He was a beast on the left wing for me. I moved clubs (West Ham who are also in the championship) and I brought him with me. I did have to spend a fair bit on him but he is paying that back with his goals and assists.

I feel your pain bro,as a utd fan i cant put up with memphis so i replaced him with lincoln.I know hes a beast and i was forced to play him due to injuries and my policy of youth first(martial and wilson were injured...no zlatan as was not using an update)

Martial scored 16 in 7 games in the 3rd season and then got a viral infection and was out for 9 months lel

Ilheanacho to Glasgow Rangers.. Goal machine

Martial scored 16 in 7 games in the 3rd season and then got a viral infection and was out for 9 months lel

ouch!i think martial was out for 2 months which i thought was bad

Virgil van Dijk, pacy centre back with great goalscoring potential from corners

Ducan Bastia - I have him when he is 36, he is terrific on the right side. Defends well, crosses well. In his second season with me, he is in the running for Premier League Player of the Year! Seriously!

Adrian Andres Cubas from Boca for 8m. Brought him to Stoke to be a backup player but developed into a consistant first team player within one year. Barca want him for around 50m 6 years after that, considering to sell him or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Luke Shaw for £23m, averages something like an 8.2 and far more solid than Haidara/Dummett/Mbabu ever were.