Who has been your Best Buy This Year?

Vincent Aboubakar for me has been unbelievable, got him for roughly 12million in the first summer window for Arsenal and 3 seasons in he has an average of 25 goals a season. For Arsenal a prolific striker is really all that is missing so he was a bargain.

Andrea Belotti for 3.4 mill. What a coup
Alex Pritchard for 3 mill. Absolutely destroying the PL

Jonathan Biabiany from inter, he is usually transfer-listed, has amazing pace and eventually can become a leading serie A player starts as good serie a player

I bought Diafra Sakho in my Spurs save in the second summer, scored 42 goals in his first campaign, and since then he's been in fine form. Scored about 200 goals in around 220 games. Prolific.

Forward - Dybala (55M), Top goal scorer twice, 38 and 31 goals in English premiere league consecutive.
Left winger - Xherdan Shaqiri (30.5M), God-like left winger, av rating 7.7-8.0+ at his peak is during 27-31 years.
- Riyad Mahrez, another God-like winger that can play both wing with rating 7.7+.
Right Winger - Julian Brandt (15M), wonderkid that can play on both wing, he'll shine after 2 years at your club.
Right defender- Hector Bellerin (24M), 8.0+!! rating right back from Arsenal, very consistency.
- Cullum Chambers (15M), Bellerin's Arch-enemy whose performance also 7.8-8.0+ in this position.

Other players in my team rating around 7.2-7.5 but don't worth mentioning.

Alisson, a Inside forward/Wide playmaker, from cruzerio, had an instant impact for my inter save and cost 6.5million, 8.03 average rating

In my Wolves-save these players have been in-*******-sane:

Renato Sanches: Picked him up at the cost of 6,75m £ - and have already said no to 65m£ bid, as he is just too valuable. I am in 2020, and he's still only 22 years old and has the most insane stats. 2018 European golden Boy Winner.

Memphis Depay: Picked him up for 17m£ and he has scored more goals than apperances so far. 36 goals in 29 matches... :O - play him as a advanced forward even though it's not his best role.

Wilshere: Little expensive though. Bought him for 30m£ but he has been amazing. Not even been injured once in the 4 seasons I've had him. Captain of the team.

Lucas Digne: Bought him from Barcelona after the first season for 7m£-ish, and he is a STAR.

Lincoln: If you buy him one of the first days in the game , he's a complete bargain. 1,7m£ was my price, and he is almos 30m£ worth - though I would never sell him at this price. 2019 Europen Golden Boy Winner.

Hirving Lozano

I was able to sign Hirving Lozano on a free at the end of 16/17 season, averaging 7.83, a goal every 3 games and plenty of assists, now 4 seasons on worth £59.

Ante Coric - Dinamo Zagreb. Probably the best young attacking play maker in the game.

Castellano

Fabio Castellano.. bought him as a squad player to add some homegrown numbers for my Milan team. Two seasons and two Serie A medals later I've ended Juves dominance and he's been made captain. Average 7.5+, 15 goals or so a season from CM, favourite player on 16, hoping he's as good on FM17.

Tommaso Panzavolta on my current LLM save where I'm at North Shields English level 9, he's just scored 50 in all competitions firing us to automatic promotion. All players at this level are on non contracts so got him for nout and I expect him to receive some offers as well, not confident of keeping him.

a few big mentions for my everton

ross barkley big big game player for me in the biggest & tighest games he has come through alot of times and has been the player i built my team around was the top assist machine in ucl last season with 10 assists just in ucl alone

gabriel barbosa absolute animal terrorized teams and has been 2nd highest scorer twice running in the league would have been top scorer but u have to rotate to keep ur backup striker happy

jese lingard set the standard for the aml good bridge till i could bring in a world class lw if has since been replaced after 2 seasons by alexis sanchez but he started me on my winning journey

I'm currently playing as RKC Waalwijk in Holland, and now going in to my fourth season, my pick of the bunch players are;

Hachim Mastour (AC Milan) - They are my affiliate club, and i've had him on loan for 2 seasons and he has been sensational. Helped me to my/the clubs first ever Dutch Cup win.

Henry Jones (Swansea) - my first signing when we got promoted to the Eredevisie, and he has just become a mainstay in the side, he's now also my captain and leads by example. Recently got called up for his first Wales cap as well.

Jacquim Chaves (Regen) (Porto) - had him on loan in my 3rd season from January onwards, scored 12 goals in 14 games, and again, helped me to lift the Dutch Cup. I splashed the cash for him in the summer, getting him for £3.8mil.

Liam Grimshaw (Preston) - again, another player I signed when I got promoted to the Eredevisie, and again, he has been a mainstay in the side, unbelievable versatility, meaning he can play anywhere in defence and midfield.

In my current save I'd have to say Abdou Diakhate from Fiorentina for £17m, he is absolutely formidable in the centre with Pogba