Who has been your most enjoyable team?

Neapolis Mugnano 11.3. .. From Serie C2B to Serie B, Very enjoyable with a Lower League Club scrapping for every point.
a lot more enjoyable than already established rich teams

Fm 2011 Glasgow RangersWinning the treble in my 3rd season. Champions league,league and Scottish cup lost the league cup to Motherwell by a goal in the dying secs gutted.

FM 2011. Malaga. As the game goes on they get a lot of money.This is my starting lineup in the 2016/17 season.

Ospina

Renan Mbiwa Sakho Manu

Annan

Vidal Sissoko Canales

Pato Neymar

I think its the best team I have ever put together.

Torino back at CM97/98 (I think), only team I stuck for 16 seasons...these days my record has been five seasons with an edited team at Italy.

had 2 great years with West Ham on FM2011, finished in the Europa League spots twice before being offered the Man Utd job which i took and got sacked in my first season. Bad move.

my current save, but two teams tbh. inverness caley thistle the first because there predicted to be **** and i took them to 5th, then 3rd, then 8th:/ great young players and watching them turn into a team capable of challenging(despite the 8th place.. i blame injuries) and my current team shamrock rovers. 3 years of reaching the europa league group stages and i finally won a group game:D proudest moment on fm(yes i'm sad-.-)

my current save, but two teams tbh. inverness caley thistle the first because there predicted to be **** and i took them to 5th, then 3rd, then 8th:/ great young players and watching them turn into a team capable of challenging(despite the 8th place.. i blame injuries) and my current team shamrock rovers. 3 years of reaching the europa league group stages and i finally won a group game:D proudest moment on fm(yes i'm sad-.-)

WOW, congrats on Rovers, such achievement!! :D

it really is. going to keep going till i get out of the group, maybe some timeee :|

West Ham in FM2010.

I finished 9th in the table 1st season but I won the Carling Cup which put me into Europe, I beat Chelsea in penalties. I went out in the early stages of the FA Cup which meant my players weren't getting tired that easy.

2nd season I think I signed Mutu, Keane, Ramsey and Hangeland. I finished 5th in the league just missing out on a Champions League spot. I got passed the group stages of the Europa League but got put out in the last 16 by Sevilla. I couldn't retain my Carling Cup, got put out by Spurs in the quarters and got beat in the 5th round of the FA Cup, put out early again.

3rd Season I can't remember anyone I signed but I finished a dissapointing 8th in the table, got to mthe Semis of the Carling Cup and Europa League and got to the Quarters of the FA Cup.

I then took over a different team.

Atletico tucuman. argentine second division. promoted in the first season against all odds and won the first stage of the argentine league in the second season again against all odds. this is my first ever lower league save.

Newcastle in FM10, which I had five rollercoaster years.

In FM11, probably a brilliant save as Blackburn in which Olsson became the best left back in the world.

in FM11 in would be my Juve/Napoli saves as i was just getting bored of 11 and these two saves un-bored me (made a word up)

either taking accrington from league 2 to championship in consecutive seasons
southampton league 1 to premiership in two consecutive seasons
or burnley to 3rd place and champions league !

My current shels game. Im at the start of the 2023 season atm.

Have won the Airtricity Prem 3 times including an unbeaten season. and have gotten to the CL group stages twice and in those two seasons got 4 draws including ones away at Athletico Madrid who are a powerhouse in my save and away to Bordeau who have the 3 times World Golden Ball winner.

I have won the irish league cup twice, the Irish FAI cup 3 times and the All Ireland cup twice aswell.

Hoping to get 3rd this year in the CL group stages and get into europa league knockout stages

FM11: U.N.A.M a.k.a Pumas in the Mexican First Div.

Either A.D. Alcorcon to rags to richest team and or my current save with Stjarnan to try to make them a top ten team in the world. Finally getting the wages up to 800K a year for them. Finally making the Champs group stage every year, and finally got out of the group stage last year so hoping to continue that success.

My Hoffenheim 1899 save, first season i came 3rd in the bundesliga. most enjoyable about that was Sejad Salihovic who scored a massive 14 freekicks and was my 2nd highest scorer behind Obasi. The date currently is 12.09.2011, looking forward to UCL

Newcastle most likely. Have had a good few seasons with them, qualified for Europe, even finished 4th at some point. First season, i finished 12th which was beyond all expectations. Think I might do another Newcastle save one of these days.