Reaction score
I am quite interested in this for me its always draxler he more than lives up to the 35+ mil price tag i am in season 20/21 and he has just won most assists in the leagueit just seems whatever save i always seem to sign him.

Lucas Romero and Tomas Martinez, both young and really cheap and turn into two of the best midfielders in the game

I try not too, I try to use different players but one player I have used more than once is Ezequiel Rescaldani

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I only sign U-18 players from the country i manage in and 1 player of choice each season. Has to be Allione.

I only sign U-18 players from the country i manage in and 1 player of choice each season. Has to be Allione.
If we are talking about the same guy RW i got him when his contract expired now valued at 40 mil great signing

Emre Can plays in a lot of positiones and develops into a great player

C.Ronaldo and L.Messi, but they never want to join :(

PS. I play with Cesena

I always sign Richairo Zivkovic and Balanta. Recently realised that Balanta is very versatile o.o Even though I only ever used him as a CB, I start training him as a RB and DM and he become Accomplished in those positions within a few weeks.

On my Man Utd save I have Aguero as my main striker and Zivkovic as my substitute and it's to a point now where if the striker does not score in a game, the other striker will play the next game and vice versa. Zivkovic is struggling to get in the team, but has almost managed as many goals in the same amount of games :p

Giovanni Simeone from River in Argentina, young and cheap develops into a fantastic goal-scorer

Luke Shaw and Will Hughes to ManUtd luckily now I just have to sign 1.

Danny Redmond from Wigan. Under-rated left winger, that equally works well as an Inside Forward on the right.
Always sign him for my Scunthorpe United team, and he always turns out to be a beast for me.

Son Heung-min, his potential seems to be hit and miss depending on the save but I'll always sign him eventually

Son Heung-min, his potential seems to be hit and miss depending on the save but I'll always sign him eventually
In a HSV save on the last game he was shocking for me the first two season (around 5 goals in 30 games) then in the third and fourth seasons he got more than a goal per game. Yet to sign him on this game, as his mental stats put me off.

In a HSV save on the last game he was shocking for me the first two season (around 5 goals in 30 games) then in the third and fourth seasons he got more than a goal per game. Yet to sign him on this game, as his mental stats put me off.

I tried a Leverkusen save and he wasn't great for the three seasons I played but I got him at Arsenal at the start of the second season and he's been great at IF.

Silva are Correa usually two I either sign or keep an eye on.