César Azpilicueta. An amazing RB! Fantastic both defensively and attackingly.

Always seems to be Argentinians with me. Allione and Lucas Romero have always been must buys whenever I have the money for them, been like that for the past two versions now (FM13 & 14). Leandro Paredes was my go to wonderkid CAM on FM13, but Angel Correa has replaced him in 14. Other than that I like to try mix it up, haha. I remember in FM08 (I think) I always went for Pablo Piatti, could pick him up for a decent price from Estudiantes and he would turn out ridiculously good.

Have you ever got Balotelli to hit his potential and have you ever successfully tutored him?

It really depends on what statistics represent his potential. I have gotten him many times to be a 30+ goal scorer and I rarely have had discipline problems. Of course he gets the straight red for an idiotic tackle from time to time but I usually get him to stop arguing with officials first and foremost. I have never tried tutoring him as I really don't think Balo can be tutored, he is just raw talent and I think to get the best of him you just have to put the right players around him and heavy discipline.

I mostly do lower league saves.

I always get in Joao Teixeira on loan.