AdamArsenal

Reaction score
Hi,

Starting a new arsenal save, making it as realistic as possible and I was wondering who would suit arsenal considering their philosophy.

Fast, intelligent etc.

Anyone have any arsenal players i could sign and who to get rid of.

Ta.

Short, namby pamby player, trips over his own laces when he gets into the box, cries whenever he gets outmuscled, wears a snood.

Seriously though, high passing, creativity, flair.

Well if you want to make it as realistic as possible, i wouldn't make too much transfer activity.

Firstly, players tend to be young, or have a potential sell on value. Players like Eden Hazard, Gary Cahill, Moussa Sissoko, Mandanda spring to mind

Hazard, possibly defour? Skillful players, normally small but lately Arsene has added strength and a bit more height, Diaby is a big lad. You should know really as an Arsenal supporter...

Short, namby pamby player, trips over his own laces when he gets into the box, cries whenever he gets outmuscled, wears a snood.

u forgot never wins any throphies
but yeah passing creativity, speed, technique

If you're looking for a realistic Arsenal game, look no further than the whole of http://www.mantralux.com/ - Brilliant guide(s), graphics, tactics and database for the most realistic Arsenal save possible on FM.

The player's height must be less than the average Stoke City player's ***** size.

Seriously, what is it with Wenger and signing all these short players. They may be fantastic techincally, but they sure do lack in height.

Get rid of Denilson, he's a dumbass in real life and doesn't add anything to the team on FM, look to replace him with players from your youth system or buy Haruna from Monaco, holding midfielder with a difference, he is exceptional on the ball.

I haven't played with him yet, but I've gone against him a lot and he has a lot of potential.

someone who tries to run it into the goal not shoot ^_^

Buy players who are at most 21 and don't cost more than 3 mil. Invest in staff and training a lot.

Players who are **** in marking, tackling, positioning and most importantly - concentration.

Basically French. ;)

Young and underrated players that have potential.

Eg. Thierry Henry, Ashley Cole, Robert Pires, Patrick Vieira ...

Players must be under 21 and cheap enough. And refuse to buy a goalkeeper to make it realistic

Eden Hazard and Bougherra Wengar has been wanting to sign them

Eden Hazard was the first person that came to my mind.