Who is Pedro?

I think Pedro is awesome, very under-rated, by the media in this country which affects peoples opinions on him.
Pedro and Busquets are both massively under-rated despite being integral parts of the greatest club in the world right now.

Players that win World Cups are never un-appealing imo.

Right, so I have the right to ask you why you think he's not an 'appealing' footballer?

Maybe the main reason is because I do not like Barça, but tbf, I think Hazard is a better player than him, even Nêne .

Maybe the main reason is because I do not like Barça, but tbf, I think Hazard is a better player than him, even Nêne .

Just because you don't like a team, doesn't mean that player automatically becomes un-appealing.

I hate Manchester United, but I have to admit that Berbatov, Rooney & Chicharito are class.

Just because you don't like a team, doesn't mean that player automatically becomes un-appealing.

I hate Manchester United, but I have to admit that Berbatov, Rooney & Chicharito are class.

Messi is class, Xavi & Iniesta are class . But Pedro for me mate .. meh

Even though he is amazing, hes got to be the least quality link of the front 3 lol hes up against messi and villa

That goes without saying, Messi and Villa have much larger reputations although he is no weak link.

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

Messi is class, Xavi & Iniesta are class . But Pedro for me mate .. meh

Meh..

YouTube - Pedro 1-2 Athletic Bilbao - FC Barcelona

Quality player.

Even Pep Guardiola said he has the most natural ability out of the whole Barca squad.

Yes, even more than Messi.

he is a very good player, always popping up with important goals, because the opposition team is preocupied with Messi, Vills Iniesta etc they forget about Pedro and he can exploit empty spaces very well.

Yes he plays in and among some of the worlds best footballers. But if you think Pedro is avererage then you know nothing about football.

he's a quality player no doubt
but the media isn't putting him him in the spot light, if he was just a good ok player he wouldn't play for Barcelona thats for sure
plays simple yet delivers

He's QUALITY.
He scored this season 19 goals out of 33 in all games together.
Played more games as Messi and scored more than Villa, who is a master in scoring goals.

You don't score that many goals if you are a bad player...

He's only 23 years old an i think i could improve his skills.

If this lad had Balotelli's arrogance and love for talking himself up then he'd be a bigger star than Messi.

That isn't downplaying Messi's role for Barcalona though as from the video's above you can see he assists Pedro quite a lot but Pedro's runs make it easy for the passer to spot his run.

Pedro, Villa and Messi is the most fearsome attack the planet has ever seen, there all clinical finishers.

I haven't seen anyone underrate him? He is quality, and scores probably 40% of Barca's goals. He scores every time I watch Barcelona and that is quite often, as their games are shown on Sky all the time.

I haven't seen anyone underrate him? He is quality, and scores probably 40% of Barca's goals. He scores every time I watch Barcelona and that is quite often, as their games are shown on Sky all the time.

He doesn't get anywhere near the credit he deserves. Nuno quite clearly underrates him, but that may be because of his disliking towards Barca. He's definitely underrated.

Massively underrated, and not in the Makelele sense either. Makelele was so underrated everyone talked about how underrated he was, by virtue of which he ceased to become underrated. Pedro is underrated, full stop.

An absolutely quality player who came out of nowhere to become a vital cog in a wheel. One of the best wingers (and indeed players) in the world, up there with the likes of Messi and Ronaldo.

He doesn't get anywhere near the credit he deserves. Nuno quite clearly underrates him, but that may be because of his disliking towards Barca. He's definitely underrated.
When you play for Barca you can't be called underrated. I'm sure every single club in the world would want to buy Pedro, and he wouldn't get sold for less than Carrol.

Finally an article on Pedro. He is Immense.
Yes, he is underrated because if he wasn't there would be articles about him every other day.

As a person who watches almost all of Barcelona's matches, I can say that
His of the ball movement is probably the best in the world. His finishing and composure is certainly up there with Messi and Villa. Of course, he doesn't have the flair and dribbling ability of Messi but who has.

At 23, he can become one of the modern legends just by being so **** efficient and clinical.

Pedro's quality, anyone can see that, he really seems to make Barca tick at times, and some of his goal are just invaluable to the cause