who is the best deep lying forward (support)?

Berbatov was a beast for me for 3 seasons always seemed to score every other game and get at least one assist every game. He had a awesome 2nd season alongside rooney with 27 goals and 21 assists but went off the boil last season as i had other better talents in the team so i sold him but i would stick with him for at least 3 seasons when starting the game as he is good with a regular partner.

I'm currently looking for one to play alongside Ricky van Wolfswinkel in my West Ham side. Does anybody have any suggestions? My budget is £8m, so I could not aford any of those mentioned afore...

berbatov is the only person ive really used in that role on my man u save, and hes really good there :)

i play agbonlahor as deep lying support and he is absolutely ridiculous, carries my team on his own

cardozo maybe lol

---------- Post added at 01:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 AM ----------

or hulk does well for me in my tottenham save

i play him as a target man (support)?

He does work as a DLF because he does have decent creativity, acceleration, and good strength plus work rate. His creativity and acceleration are both 14, and strength is 16 while work-rate is 17. So he does have the attributes, and I've always used him there. He does well too.

Berbatov was a beast for me for 3 seasons always seemed to score every other game and get at least one assist every game. He had a awesome 2nd season alongside rooney with 27 goals and 21 assists but went off the boil last season as i had other better talents in the team so i sold him but i would stick with him for at least 3 seasons when starting the game as he is good with a regular partner.
**** how do you set his PI?! I play him as DLF too but he scores like 9 and assists 12 in 35+ matches!!Had a record 21hours without goal as well.

On topic, I think Van Persie is the best

Taufic Guarch if you're looking for a cheap option, he always pops up with a goal.

If you want low-cost alternatives, buying Humberto Suazo and Jonathan Cristaldo as a backup for him will cost you no more than 5 mil. You get a top-class DLF who can tutor the younger, talented Cristaldo.