falcaoza

Reaction score
Who is the best DMC for you ?

please comment ?

Thanks ;)

I manage Man utd , I want DMC I think Sandro , Jadson , Sven Bender , Denys Garmash

I should choose ?

Last edited:
Kara £3.5m 22 years old wont find a better DMC

never heard of this player till now his stats are awsome but benfica wont seem to sell him for anything less then £16mill and he can't get a work permit anyway in England ! Will defo be worth a try in future saves though :)

There are different types of DM's, you can get some more suited as deep lying playmakers and others suited as an Anchorman. Just look at the highlighted attributes for what position you want them to fill.

never heard of this player till now his stats are awsome but benfica wont seem to sell him for anything less then £16mill and he can't get a work permit anyway in England ! Will defo be worth a try in future saves though :)

He is a beast avg 7.5 win's everything in the air and can play CB,DMC,CM on all of my saves arsenal,bayern and shaktar but yeah benfica always get him unless you get in there as soon as you start your save from tromso in norway worth 1.6m but they take 3.5m and only want's £10,000 aweek!!!!!!!!!

Huddlestone or Lucas Leiva. Both have been absolutely brilliant for me in each of their respective saves.

Andre Wisdom , retrained to DM, not sure why it worked but lucas got injuered so i tried wisdom as he was the only one on the bench who could fit the role, worked out well for the season.