He is a beast avg 7.5 win's everything in the air and can play CB,DMC,CM on all of my saves arsenal,bayern and shaktar but yeah benfica always get him unless you get in there as soon as you start your save from tromso in norway worth 1.6m but they take 3.5m and only want's £10,000 aweek!!!!!!!!!

Ahhhh didn't realise he was at Rosenberg originally will defo be givin him a try cheers for the info :)

Fellaini, Neville and Heitinga. All rock solid. THough I prefer Fellaini in CM and pushing up-can wreak havoc with his aerial ability and passing. But all because of positioning, composure and all roundedness

Both Bender's.. Mudingayi is a beast also. Bradley, Fellaini.

i have sandro and arturo vidal as my DMC's for my Man Utd team and both are awesome, 4 league titles in a row and 3 champions league titles in a row....they are bossing it! But Sandro is defo the best out of the two

i cannot recommend Sandro as a DMC highly enough, everything you want from a player to play in that position;disciplined, incredible physical stats, great at tackling and even can get the odd goal going forwards. Made him captain at the end of the first year and seems to relish it.

Also Moussa sissoko is very good in that role as well with his physical and technical ability, although he is a box to box midfielder i find that playing him as a DMC restricts his long shooting which can be a pain at times and he still goes forward occasionally and nicks a goal for you.

You're Manchester United and they always seem to buy Vidal in my games.

I don't understand why when they have Phil Jones tbh...

My personal favourites are Fellaini, Romulo and Kara.

You're Manchester United and they always seem to buy Vidal in my games.

I don't understand why when they have Phil Jones tbh...

My personal favourites are Fellaini, Romulo and Kara.

Because Phil Jones is beast as a CD.

Mario Bolatti. Keeping Fellaini out my team to the point in thinking of selling him and getting a youth to cover Bolatti. The guy can defend, pass, attack and even has a rating of 4 for GK skills. Best bit though is his wage... £27.5k p/w

luiz gustavo - bayern, much cheaper than Fellaini, consistent as good as him...
jadson - botafogo, for the future + home-ground club additional... :D

Fellaini doesn't do a lot of me in DM, better as an attacking player I find (when he isn't injured! :( )

Sandro has class attributes for DM, Nigel De Jong is up there too

fellaini bender khedira benat mvila matuidi wanyama badelj gundogan sandro derossi

Sandro is much better as a center back, not really good enough on the ball for a midfielder IMO.....unless ofcrose you try to play like Stoke.....in which case he would do just fine in the middle

Tachtsidis and De Rossi for me anyway

It seems you're looking for world class right now, so I'll throw Yann M'Villa's name in there.

But if you're like me an enjoy growing your own talent, look at Branco Van Den Boomen with Ajax, Ezequiel Cirigliano with River, or Mathias Bossaerts (CD, retrain to DM) from Man City youth team. They all turn to be quality with a decent training staff.

Tachtidis, most dominant DM I've ever used absolute beast <3

I this kara the benfica one or the ghana one ?

its impossible to get him with an english team, always fails permit, ive tried getting him the last 2 FMs, also jali and xulu can never get permits either and all 3 end up joining a dutch or portugese team :(