Who is the best foreign player to grace the premiership

The best Foreign Player to grace the Premiership???

• Thierry Henry

Votes: 55 36.4%
  • Gianfranco Zola

Votes: 15 9.9%
  • Paoulo Di Canio

Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Eric Cantona

Votes: 30 19.9%
  • Dennis Bergkamp

Votes: 15 9.9%
  • Patrick Vieria

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cristiano Ronaldo

Votes: 25 16.6%
  • Jimmy Floyed Hasselbaink

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Dwight Yorke

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ruud Van Nistelrooy

Votes: 2 1.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cjackson11

Banned
Reaction score
who has been the best player you have ever watched play in the premiership im talking been conquered and left.

i picked zola. as a chelsea fan i got to watch alot of this mans absolute brilliance as a player and it looks as if its working for him as a manager to.

Last edited:
cantona.
henry.

cant decide between the two.

ronaldo wasnt around long enough for me.

my heart says cantona as a man utd fan - but my head says either henry or bergkamp all top quaity players anyway - voted for bergkamp just to give him a vote, and for that magical goal vrs newcastle

Tough between Zola Cantona and Henry, I'll go Henry as hes one of a few players i respect.

I voted Cantona

Does Giggs not count? He's from Wales lol

Tough one.... Went for Henry, could have said Zola (loved Cantona to bits, but he'd probably come third or 4th....)

You're not foreign if you're Welsh lol, still British. Brought up in Manchester anyway

was between Bergkamp and Henry for me but I went with Henry in the end

Bergkamp!
Watching him play football as I grew up, is quite heavily responsible for me loving football so much now! (cos City were dire when I was young! lol)

Cantona, despite my allegiances, is also one of my favourite players- a complete genius- but Bergkamp walks it!

Also, does David Ginola not get a mention??

Last edited:
can be no doubt, its either vieira or henry... just two magical players.

Zola all the way he gave me some excitment watching chelsea and the only reason he scored that goal against norwich was a lil boy he went to see died of cancer and he told him he would do somthinkg special for him True To His Words (H)

I voted for Paulo Di Canio. Simply a fantastic player!! The volley was pure magical and im sure thierry henry could never repeat such a wonderful goal. However, Henry is still a great player and i respect him highly, he was my second choice :)

I voted for Paulo Di Canio. Simply a fantastic player!! The volley was pure magical and im sure thierry henry could never repeat such a wonderful goal.

Orly?...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbASd5CU3H8"]YouTube- Henry Goal vs Manchester United[/ame]

Henry for me.