Who is the best player you have signed on a free

My brother gor Owen on a free he was top class the firs season but out injured most of the second.

Matthew Kilgallon - Has done absolute wonders. Not averaged less than 7.15 each season despite playing 40 + games.

some of the players are world class i hope i can lure some of them to the mighty Rangers

Mentioned him in another thread.
Ollie Cahill.
Signed him on a free from Drogheda Utd.

App - 34
Goals - 13
Mom - 2
Avg rat - 7.28

Ribery and Gourcuff for Arsenal.

In my Newcastle save I signed Milevskyi and he scored 40 odd goals in my title winning season (3rd season) :D

just recently- Nicolas Burdisso and Robert |Enke for Roma. :)

Lampard. Pitty hes 36 though. Good experience for my youngen's!

I'm Huddersfield Town and before the first season began I got Michael Mifsud for free. He finished the season scoring 47 goals in 49 games. Most valuable signing which was good. He got 38 in the league and 9 in cup games. Quality signing.

Also got Luis Boa Morte on a free during second season. Played half the season then stopped performing really so managed to sell him for £1.5m :)

all free agents are available

go on your player search, click edit filter, click the contract status one then choose expired/unattached.

now i got alot of players,need to look one one for a good one?or anyway to filter them aswell

Javan Vidal!!!

now i got alot of players,need to look one one for a good one?or anyway to filter them aswell

I find that the best way is offer a one week trial to loads of them or scout them if possible. You'll find that when they arrive on trial, the report given by your asst manager is quite a good indication. Look at their history too to see how they performed in previous season or if they were unattached then.

Also people, I forgot that I signed Javan Vidal in my second season. He's young and it sometimes shows but I'd say he's been my overperforming free agent this season. Very happy signing, especially as I may sell him to higher club soon with a buy back price in the agreement :)

Sergio Canelas Age 18 For Celtic
Scored 14 Goals In His First Season