who is the best winger on the game

Find Angel di Maria from Porto..he's a good left winger with deadly shooting..

Zhirkov, but he might be too old, Giovinco is class as well but might not go to rivals Milan from Juve

di maria is from Benfica at the start of the game Gunpowder - he is ok, good for a Newcastle or Everton, not world class!

i'd go with ronaldo. offer 40 million up front and 20 million over 12 months always works for me.

vicente from valencia, got him for my fm base save and every major club were after him eventually. Man City offered 30m for him, absolutely awesome.

Srna is a great player. I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Andres Guardado.

Zhirkov was amazing in my chelsea game and guardado was good at arsenal, balotelli is good but dosent score many on his own upfront

Ronaldo is the best right winger, Silva is the best left winger.

Zhirkov was amazing in my chelsea game and guardado was good at arsenal, balotelli is good but dosent score many on his own upfront

well belotelli plays better with another forward and scores more goal but im only in my 2nd season

di maria is from Benfica at the start of the game Gunpowder - he is ok, good for a Newcastle or Everton, not world class!

he is he turns into a gr8 player for Arsenal with Tugs training

juan mata,david silva,matias fernandez,rodney sneider,jack wilshire,giovinco,arshavin,bentley,zhirkov,cr,messi,hatem ben arfa, ismael aissati,donovan,gerrad,