who is the best winger on the game

sherman cardenas in a few seasons time if hes on your db

Absolutely no doubt Tsvetomir Todorov. He's at Ascoli... I got him for £19m and he won me what you see in my signature at Roma.

definitely mata.
but you could try jesus navas or diego capel

Juan Manuel Vargas. can't believe no-one's mentioned him yet he's a beast scoring and providing in huge quantities. Master at deadballs, physically strong and quick. has everything. rated 7.50+ consistently over 4 seasons, 2 of which he won world player of the year.

ben arfa or obertan
always play feghouli cm as he is pure quality

I was looking around scouting and I came across this gem of a player, and I'm not sure if hes only in my game but His name is Diego Maradona and he is dubbed the new Kaka! ( I'm not kidding by the way he plays for botafogo youth and he is 17 it may only be on the 9.3 patch or the v6 database)

converted skjelbred into a winger and was pretty immense for me

mata,zhirkov,srna,danny,fleck,nani,for me srna's the best right sided midfielder in the game doesnt matter who a gom as long as a can afford him a buy him , john fleck awesome had him for man city deleted game now signed him for1.7 in first season and buy 2nd season sold zhirkov for 30m and played fleck 2nd season he got young player and player of the year and finished 2nd in european and world player of the year by 4th season turning down bid between 60-100m not bad for a player a got for 1.7 plus hes only 17 at the start of game so if u sign ul make money on him he can also play up front and cm

Well in my QPR game i bought this french guy Clement Grenier in 2010 season for 5M and by 2012 he was giving 20 assists a season, also another would a brazilian named Marquinhos, my word this guy is good, in 2012 Barcelona offered 45M for him, he a natural striker but is incredible on either wing

So annoyed, on chris22's v6 updated database, Srna chose Sunderland over me (Spurs), despite me offering max wages.

/Gutted

I'd rate Srna above Messi/Ronaldo for performance:price ratio.

Marquinhos is great on wing, however can be even better as a striker. Simon Vukcevic is pretty good, stats are outstanding, also he is not too expensive.

Mata and silva from valencia, Gaurdado from deportivo and valencia from wigan are my faves, available from around £15-£30m. But if you have that amount of money, you might aswell splash for messi, ronaldo or ribery.