Who is the best wonderkid in football manager 2010?

Who is the best?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gms7

Reaction score
The fm 2010 era is heading to an
end in 2,5 months,and the fm
2011 has already annouced.We
heard lots of talented footballers
out there,and imo it's time to
think who is the best wonderkid
of this season

i got the feeling that this tread will be closed any moment... :D

before it gets closed..i voted Lukaku in 10.3 patch defo

Why it should get closed?
I've made a thread yesterday with the same name and remade it to add some players to the poll.

I'm not asking for a wonderkid,I'm asking who you think is the best in fm 10 iyo.

---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

I'm not asking for a wonderkid, I know who to sign, I'm asking who you think is the best wonderkid in fm 10 iyo.

defo lukaku but everyone on the poll turns into a great player

Would vote but no Sambou Yatabare there...

I hadn't heard at him when you first posted,I can clearly say he turns into a good AM,but I wanted to increase the players of some positions(gk and dc these are),so I excluded lots of promising players

there are lots of wonderkid threads, but there are none that ask who has been the best so far this year for Fm10! (well none that i can find anyway) the thread will stay open until then.... :D
And Lukaku got my vote!

moussa sissoko is a must buy for me everytime, is class in cm and scores lots of goals, also stephan jovetic on the left wing as an inside forward is keeping ribery out of my team
i havnt played many seasons on the game yet so anyone under 19 i have no clue on but have signed a fewof them for my youth team this season, but i vote sissoko

Status
Not open for further replies.