Who is the best wonderkid in football manager 2010?

Who is the best?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I went for Neymar but for me anyway Aurier or Rodriguez deserve more merit because they have actually been Key Players in my squads :D

Crusho79....erm how the **** did u stumble upon him? AND HE IS ONLY 14!!!!! please say its legit....i will restart my fm game to sign this guy!!!!! dammmm!!!!

Ciao...x ;)

all about lukaku. for 8m you can get a player that always gets 15 goals a season. ive never had a bad experience with this player

EvansSalvo, the player that's displayed there is a regen player who has been randomly generated in Crusho79's FM game to make up the numbers when the real players retire. If you restart your game, he will not be there and in all likelyhood never will be in your game but if you wait, you will find regens for yourself in your game.

I voted Verratti. Not suprising though that i have over half these players on my team in current save.
Roll on fm 11 for new unknown wonderkids :)

The only one ive ever signed is Wilson but on my games Lukaku is always quality after 3 years with 20 finishing and composure haha.

id say vaclav kadlec i signed him for 3 million and was my top goalscorer for 4 season and is is now worth 24 million lol

Neymar 60/211 votes
Lukaku 59/211 votes

When new fm11 comes out im not going to buy any (wonderkids) of this forum i am going to look for myself and buy for myself because i think Romelo Lukaka etc... is an easy way to win people may few differentely but **** happens :) Roll on fm11

Javier Zanetti, closely followed by Ryan Giggs and Alessandro DEl Piero.

My favourite wonderkid: Gregory Coupet!
He is on free around 2013. in my every save, don't know why tough...
So I use the opportunity and offer him youth contract and put him as sweeper keeper - attack.
Scores loads for me!

I would say Ishak Belfodil who is not on the list... He kicked Rooney out of my squad

Status
Not open for further replies.