Who is the best young Striker in the world?

Who is the best young striker in the world?

• Total voters
In real life or in FM? If in real life, of course Benzema is the best youngest striker. In FM, I choose Vela. He scores a lots of goals and added with more assists. ^^)

In real life and in FM. Basically it's both opinions i'm looking for cause I think it's intresting to see the differences in the choices that people make . Personally I think that Pato has a very bright future ahead of him in real life and is also a prolific goalscorer in the game too.

in fm, probably balotelli. Real life i would say Benzema or Pato.

in fm its marquinhos. irl, prolly benzema, pato or bojan

how can you not have aguero in your poll? he's my pick for fm. a demon in front of goal! but yes benzema in real life!

Well... if he wanted real life this wouldn't be in the FM section... Still, there are so many more options that could be on the poll.

Out of those I would have to say Vela.

how can you not have aguero in your poll? he's my pick for fm. a demon in front of goal! but yes benzema in real life!

yes exactly. him and pato right now anyway are miles ahead of everyone else. aguero and pato are already world class, most of the other people are not but soon could be. :)

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

Who is the best young striker in the world?

YOUNG? isnt mario gomez like 25? if u are including him then surely edin dzeko gets a shout.

How can you have not put down Federico Macheda. ( :D )

marquinhos all the wayy ;) he scores,assists,gets a high match rating . hes just a brilliant all rounder !

i actually cant belive all the people saying benzema in real life last yearfor lyon he was ***** for a start, pato is without a doubt the better all round player!!and in the game keirsson not sure why he wernt mentioned either

In real life I reckon Pato or Benzema and in FM Benzema.

In real life I would say Pato or Bojan. But I voted for FM and said Balotelli.

I'm going for Pato. He has been very impressive week in week out.

I'm surprised how people can say Benzema, when he's had just a decent couple of seasons in France - a very weak league.

Last edited: