Who is the best young Striker in the world?

Who is the best young striker in the world?

• Total voters
Still think pato he is the man in fm nd real life

---------- Post added at 01:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 AM ----------

Wonder why no one has gone for mario gomez

what is the age limit????

Torres
Bojan
Balotelli
Aguero
Mata
Keirrison
Pato

take your pick... im sure they would all be welcomed into any team in the world!!!!

Balotelli scores at least 1 goal in every game he is a very good free kick taker too(18)

Still think pato he is the man in fm nd real life

---------- Post added at 01:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 AM ----------

Wonder why no one has gone for mario gomez
he's not young and in real life he is a donkey.(based on euros)

Karim Benzema

---------- Post added at 11:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 PM ----------

Mario Balotelli

---------- Post added at 11:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 PM ----------

Marquinhos

I have been converted to the joys of Marquinhos... he is, in fact, an FM God

IRL Its a hard one between Pato and Benzema maybe Benzema JUST :p

In FM well in my experince Balotelli But Kerrison and Vela are also very gd but Balotelli wins :p

am playing with inter and my attack is balotelli and carlos vela,they are so great that i don't play ibra anymore and am even thinking of selling him
i don't know who's better,balotelli scores more goals but this is coz i plaay vela as a shadow striker where he provides alot of skill and assists

in real life aguero is the best,incomparable

in the fm 09 game Bojan
in real football Benzema

Mario Gomez is 24, no? If so shouldn't Torres be on there? And Aguero definately should. Anyway I voted for Pato he is a machine on FM!

either that or Milan dont have good strikers other than him

shevchenko, inzaghi, borrielo, ronaldinho as a forward (hapened a few times this season) pato outplayed all of them this year.

bojan better than pato in real life what a pile of *****, how often does he start at barca compared to pato at milan hes done far more than bojan in real life as well,pato has a good all round game

The problem is their are so many players that could go on this list, and players such as Bojan, Vela, Balotelli, Sanchez and Marquinhos are yet to really live up to their potential. Realistically, you could easily have Rooney on the list, he is only 23.

Also, Gomez is 23, therefore a young striker.

Rooney seriously hes a load of **** one of the most overrated players in the world

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

Aguero would definetley get my vote hes already world class who else can u say that about

Rooney seriously hes a load of **** one of the most overrated players in the world

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

Aguero would definetley get my vote hes already world class who else can u say that about

Nah mate Rooney isn't overrated and that's coming from a Liverpool fan. I hate Man Utd and in particular Wayne Rooney and last season I did not rate him at all but watching him this season he has proved me wrong. He is a quality player. Man Utd fans who say he is better than Gerrard though need to sort their heads out.

can somebody tell me why Keirrison isnt in the poll? he is the best young striker in FM by far

a agree with hancuryahudi...
having messi and ronaldo in one squad is really amazing. both are wicked at winger with both player can play with both legs, swaping their position each other.

I have tried both of them.. The result is, Ronaldo gets the highest average rating, messi win the most assisted, and both of them are 1st and 2nd in Footballer of the Year, and dominating each competition.