Who is the best young Striker in the world?

Who is the best young striker in the world?

• Total voters
Pato imo as he is delivering at the moment whereas Bojan is struggling to make an impact as much this season.

On FM though it has to be Neymar after his dominance on my game :p

BALO BALO
my lil nickname for Super Mario Balotelli :D

Gomez is like 27/26 lol and Keirrison, Aguero, Higuan and Agbonlahor should be in the poll.

He's probz best in championship if you buy him only 22 called angle bought him for 500k for forest in pre season scored 2 hat-tricks!!

So you assume Messi is not younger anymore???
messi is not a striker, and i think it would be stupid to have messi on this poll considering he is the best player on the planet if not for the last decade

id say Pato, quick, amazing dribbler with an incredible finish on him!

but on my fm its got to be aguero, had 40 goals out of him each season, and another young'un called Borja whos gna be immense :)

dzeko for sure his great

---------- Post added at 04:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 AM ----------

but yh pato is pure class as well

---------- Post added at 04:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 AM ----------

sure

---------- Post added at 04:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 AM ----------

hey can anyone help me my sig ate showing up what am i doing wrong

gotta be balotelli on the game
and benzema in real life

I once had bolotelli on 2010 with palermo. cost a lot and was a bit of a flop signing.

for me on the game. acquafresca if he counts as young. if not Cavani.
In real life pato

Karim Benzema is vastly over-rated and even if in the frnech league,wasn't very good