Who is the most biased person in Football/Football Media?

I think it's unfair naming a manager because who isn't going to be biased towards their own team?
Wenger,Ferguson etc are obviously going to defend their players :S

To be fair many people point fingers at anyone, Everyone is bias/biased to there own team's at some point.Obviously there is points that you can't defend but I don't think there is anyone that isn't or hasn't been bias/biased. Arsene is definately up there with the best of them for it though.

@A*Manager - Whether or not he's going to by bias/biased towards his own players, Thing's such as I never seen it everysingle incident then its not excusable. When players have done wrong you have to admit it or at least say you have no comment and the club internally will be dealing with it etc.

Who was the guy who was a pundit in Man City vs Man Utd game, he was very bias

Wenger and Fergie. The two old masters are always biased, and I'm a United fan!!! Mike Phelan gets on my nerves too.

But the award really has to go to the blind bat who didn't see Lamp's shot go over the line at the World Cup last summer... And the idiot who runs FIFA (Yes, YOU, Mr. Blatter)

Wenger and Fergie. The two old masters are always biased, and I'm a United fan!!! Mike Phelan gets on my nerves too.

But the award really has to go to the blind bat who didn't see Lamp's shot go over the line at the World Cup last summer... And the idiot who runs FIFA (Yes, YOU, Mr. Blatter)

Being as blind as a bat isn't the same as being bias, just means you should have gone to specsavers

Alan Hansen/Phil Tompson....

These two men are incredibly delusional about liverpool, always backing them to win the league every year, and can never say a bad word about them.

Also;

Wenger and Fergie are not biased atall, they manage a football club, and believe in their football club the same as every other manager...youd hang them if they said anything against the club they manage.

Arsene Wnger, Paul Merson, Alan Hansen, Alan Shearer, Lee Dixon, Mark Lawrenson, Martin Keown. Phil Thompson.

There is about 2 pundits who are unbiased and that is Jamie Redknapp and Chris Kamara

fergie - i think it even more so after him shrugging off rooney elbowing mccarthy as though it was nothing.

Paul Merson, Jason Cundy, Tony Cascarino... Just can't and won't listen to any of these prats when thy talk about football.

Paddy McCrerand tends to quite biased on MUTV.

CJACKO11 :p If you was a pundit boy you would be more hated that Andy Gray :p

Srsly when I was watched Mike Sumerbee after the match when we won 1-0 (derby) I was wishing a camera fell on him...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Roj2eqffes"]BITTER OLD MAN[/ame]

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

Paddy McCrerand tends to quite biased on MUTV.

Well he is on MUTV...
He cant be downplaying them on their own channel now...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aij2zKlOiBg"]YouTube - Italian commentator goes mad when spurs score[/ame]

That guy ;)