Who is the most biased person in Football/Football Media?

Has to be ray wilkins for me, the guy is a total moron. Every interview at chelsea was unbelievably biased. Then since being sacked, he's just carried on his chelsea bias (or english bias in champs league - see spurs vs ac milan commentary) everytime he speaks.

Obviously every english commentator will favour english teams in europe (even though their job requires them to be neutral), but he just says **** like "well (e.g.) Ibra was clearly offside there, no doubt about it", even though it was close. Then the replay comes up seconds later proving him wrong and he doesn't even correct himself. First example that came to my mind, but I could list them all day.

Alex Ferguson. Not so much as biased but how can he defend Rooney for that elbow on Mcarthy then publicly state that the ref shoulda lost his job when he never gave Luiz his second yellow when Rooney ran into him. Great manager, maybe. The guy just annoys me. When he doesnt get his way he takes a hissy fit and blames anyone and everyone.

I kinda guessed I would be seeing some of these posts when I looked at the OP and the creator of the thread

Some people just cant leave a guy alone it seems

CJACK may be a bit biased, but he loves his club, so whats to be expected? He may be biased, but he does talk sense at the same time.

CJACKO ;) (Only saying it in light of the other comments!)

I was going to say Alan Hansen - but he talks so much drivel it's hard to know.. that and he's amazingly fickle.

Wilshere's twitter! Or.. Howard Webb at Old Trafford?

Seriously, though - I'd say AW and SAF are pretty biased (obviously, so doesn't really count) and Ray Wilkins on sky (Though it's beneficial at times to have such a good tactical insight into the club and Ancelotti).

Wenger for me too.....have you also noticed he cannot complete any sentence without the use of the words....I believe(H)

Last edited: