Who is this one girl off the ads that are on these boards

Yeah, just answer my question!

In answer to your question muhamamdafandi-im gonna have such a big wank that my ***** will look like a ghostbuster gun in action!! That answer your question?

she prob no one famous..just a normal girl trying to promote herself or is new to modelling..
if you left your house you might even bump into her on a highstreet..

Yeah, she'll probably be doing some public clunge...

Careful now, if you keep on ogling her pic for too long you might get digital-STD(or eSyphilis if you prefer).

It was rhetorical dude. Of course you're gonna do that, everyone here knows that you're gonna have a wank fest hahaha

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

careful now, if you keep on ogling her pic for too long you might get digital-std(or esyphilis if you prefer).
hahaha

;)

Let us not forget that a bout of eAIDS is much better for you than actual AIDS

---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 04:15 PM ----------

Still nobody knows?!?!?!

:'(

Hahahahaha!!!!! Nah, hes whiped, so i dont think so, i just dont think hes had it in a long time ;)... <<< That mouth turn you on Craig? ;)

Ahaha! Funnily enough I saw that one just before and thought "that is a provocative pose if ever I saw one"!

her names jen and shes from bradford according to the same ad on another site

Hahhahahahahah! I'd wear her head 'like a feedbag' ;)... it doesnt work as well that

<<<< No joke, I actually thought that was a peach!

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 PM ----------

Whats the site mate? Im sure craig wants more info ;)

Lmao! This thread is hilarious!
The girl actually looks quite like my friend... mainly the eyes n general face... but with different hair :S so I'm sorry I can't be of too much help Craig :p
I'll try find a decent picture where the two look similar.

Maybe you've seen her in Nuts or something...? Possibly on Snog, Marry, Avoid?! haha

She could have chosen a better background to take a photo of herself rather than in the bathroom with a toilet behind her....classy.

Maybe you've seen her in Nuts or something...? Possibly on Snog, Marry, Avoid?! haha

Lol snog marry avoid like the worst programme on tv they all come out amazing Still wearing make up done by a a make up artist

Lol snog marry avoid like the worst programme on tv they all come out amazing Still wearing make up done by a a make up artist

HA! I know, but its on when I come in from either work or the pub!
Jenny Frost is uber-hot though ;) haha