Who is this one girl off the ads that are on these boards

Dude i'm with you on this one!
i'd throw her about the bedroom like an old trackie! lol

LOL!
Dude ur a pervert!
And how did u find this photo?

Well..
Ok i can tell you...

Shes from Portsmouth and her name is Jessica...
I can ask my cousin more info if u want 2 xD

And im not joking!
I KNOW HER...
But i guess shes 2 old for u...
Shes 20 or 21

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

her names jen and shes from bradford according to the same ad on another site
NONO!

Shes Jessica and shes from Portsmouth!
I know her...

Shes famous in UK sites...
Shes like an advert...

My cousin knows her better...

Yeah mate i'm sure she does.

And i'm too old for her...i'm 25 ;-)

You asked me how I found the photo and yet you then say she is famous and an advert

Mate, unless you can gimme a name (address, phone number, msn, email, photo of her ******) I ain't buying a word

Classic generic internet boring insult

Good one

It wasn't a generic insult, it was even an insult.. Actually how on earth is that even an insult? It was just a reaction your immature behaviour. This question isn't even common enough to have generic comebacks, but then maybe you live in some parallel world where people post threads about adverts they are stalking...

---------- Post added at 04:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 AM ----------

Also she doesn't really look English... So it could be quite hard to actually find out who she is.

Uh oh, here comes the fun police!

Saying I was a virgin must have been a compliment then. I never knew. Thanks mate, you're a virgin too

Now, does nobody know who this little hussy is?! I'm pretty sure she is gonna end up being a glamour model. I recognise one of the minx's off the ads in the green t-shirt from Nuts.

Jessica from Portsmouth? I think that is your best bet. :D

Shudder to think that people are browsing these forums with their **** in their hand.

Has anyone actually followed the link on the ads?

Who cares what the ad is, it is simple curiosity who the chick is.

There are some right prudes posting in this thread like.

I'm beginning to think the girl is just a random and her name will just remain in obscurity. What a shame

*puts **** away*