Who is your Goal machine so far in the higher League?

For Manchester City: Jermaine Defoe - 12 apps (2 were as subs) and 12 goals.

Liam lawrence 4 in 2 pre season. ( I have a job so cant play it 24 hours a day)

Leigh Griffiths, £750,000 from Dundee to Barnsley, 46 in all comps first season, i suggest have a look as he is only7 19

Don't any of you get bored being Man United, Man City, Arsenal, Chelsea etc...

Try this one, on my Brentford save, Nicky Forster is top scorer at the moment with 4 in 5.

Try this one, on my Brentford save, Nicky Forster is top scorer at the moment with 4 in 5.

Yeah, I have a save with Walsall but having £0 to spend every year gets boring, so I have another save as a big club with a lot of money.

Leigh Griffiths, £750,000 from Dundee to Barnsley, 46 in all comps first season, i suggest have a look as he is only7 19

Lee Griffiths is quality, he rejected Hearts IRL because he's a Hibee though. I'd already scouted him, but a striker isn't needed ATM.

Leigh Griffiths got Peterbrough a 2nd promotion to the Premiership, 23 in 42 games in my save.

However a good striker is what I am missing at the moment with Colchester, just got them to the Premiership but every good striker I have scouted/that has been recommended wont join me because of my low rep. Also every great prospect has been signed by the top 4 clubs which is so annoying.

Anybody know a good striker that will join a newly promoted team, get me 20 goals + a season and wont ask for more than 30k a year?

Honestly I don't think so, I usually like to coach lower league teams...And sometimes I like to have a big club so that I can improve my tactic, and managerial skills (I can try players and different roles that I wont be able to try on the lowers leagues, you have less chance due to the lack of money and "quality" players). I don't know about you guys but its more entusiastic to create a Champion team with less funds, less reputation... Hard tasks put me on front of my computer playing FM like, forever! (H)

So far in my Bayer Leverkusen game my top scorer is Patrick Helmes with 10 goals in 5 games.

On my Atletico Madrid is ofc Aguero. 10 matches and 11 goals

I'm not aiming this at any induvidual but i bet half of the posts in this thread are BULL ****.

While Villa has a bad period, Messi has bagged 18 in 19 so far this season..