Who is your Goal machine so far in the higher League?

Pato as adv forward in partnership with ibra has scored 14 goals in 15 matches.

Francesco Tavano.

Signed for £2.5 million and alongside Torres has scored 27 goals in 22 games. Torres has also scored 20 in 29.

Saudi Arabian guy I bought for like 2.7M for West Ham called Yaser Al-Qahtani (Not sure if it's the right spelling as I'm not on my game just now) Scored 12 goals in like 14 games and I've got West Ham to 2nd so far:)

2010/11 - Wayne Rooney - 47
2011/12 - Wayne Rooney - 36
2012/13 - Edin Dzeko - 39
2013/14 - Wayne Rooney - 37

I thought i was an addict lol! only done 1 and a half seaons..

David Villa scored 42 in my first season with Barcelona. also 11 in the champions cup. and some league goals, total of 59 goals.

yep villa is way overpowered

2010-11 apps/goals 50/47
2011-12 apps/goals 49/54

but it also got to do with the best players playing behind him :D

RVP is the main man, I play one up front with 3 att mids behind him and he bangs them in. rgulary scores hat tricks as well. Think he got about 5 in my first season with Arsenal. He scored 33 goals in my first season and I have just started my second season.

I agree..I have an Arsenal game going and he's a beast on set pieces as well ..I have him attacking the near post on corners and individual traing to heading and he has scored 9 goals like that..Which is very good..
his record for the season was 37 in 42 games..
Also Rooney..that guy is the best striker on the game...Would be Torres if you added his goals per game but injured too frequently..

Javier Hernandez, 10 games into the season, 9 goals- 8 appearences

Rooney scored 24 goals in his first 3 games for me.

I thought i would talk **** like the rest of you (H)