Who normally follows Sir Alex?

Michael Laudrup for me, he actually did pretty well too considering he got 2nd place when Sir Alex himself had gotten 5th in his last season.

end 2nd year, David moyes got fires from everton and then manu signed him

Mike Phelan on my 12.0 game with Swindon. On the new game I've started (12.2) with Arsenal, coming into December and Fergie looks as though he's going to get sacked. Every game comes up saying "Ferguson has to win this one or it could be his last match". They are languishing down in 12th though after I demolished them at the Emirates.

On my one and only save (currently in 27/28 season), Slaven Bilic has held the position since the 4th season in (When SAF retired)... Has won numerous league, cup and European titles too.

Fergie got fired after 3 years in my save, Moyes took over. He was at Tottenham before, after doing well with Everton.

Fergie got fired after 3 years in my save, Moyes took over. He was at Tottenham before, after doing well with Everton.
moyes has gone to spurs on mine too- i'll look out for him poaching the man utd job!

Lippi gets it quite frequently on mine. Breathed a sigh of relief when Fergie went, United are very hard to beat on my save, finished second to them every season with Spurs... Other than this one where it looks like I can finally do it.

Mike Phelan on mine but left after 2 seasons as he got the England job. Michael Laudrup took over and has had it for 10 seasons waiting for him to get sacked as i have the rep to be offered the job but he keeps winning things.

Van Gaal took the job on my save. And Mourinho took man city in 2016 after the club lost patience with mancini. Guardiola left barca in 2013 and then returned in 2015.

It's looking fairly realistic so far for me :-)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Fergie retired in 2014. Van Gaal got the job.
Van Gaal finished the season in 5th place and beat Man City in the CL final. He was sacked the following day!
Mourinho then got the job. He lasted 5 months before being sacked. Man Utd were 19th in PL at the time and had been knocked out of the CL at the group stage.
Zvonimir Soldo now has the job. He pulled Man Utd back up as far as 7th by the end of the season.
Half way through the 2016/17 season and Man Utd are top of the PL. He might get to keep his job.

Daniel nutman on mine.....that is of corse me, after all i am a master tactitian and an extremely gd motivator, on a serious note now, if i dont take the job, i found alan pardew once got it, worst one ever was glenn roeder( all because he won the olympics!!!!)

It seems that AVB always replace Guardiola ( who takes United then), then Mourinho goes to City and Mancini to Chelsea. ****** up ****.

Back