Who normally follows Sir Alex?

Out of interest, has Fergie ever been sacked on anyones save, and then gone on to another team before retiring?

on mine tony pulis replaced sir alex, some bulgarian guy replaced wenger at arsenal and ian holloway replaced dalglish at liverpool!

Out of interest, has Fergie ever been sacked on anyones save, and then gone on to another team before retiring?
there is an option on the editor which if ticked on a player means they will retire when there stint at their last club ends. I believe Giggs has it for example. My memory is hazy but I think Fergie may have had it aswell

On my 3rd big save [after Everton and Celtic] with Arsenal and after 3 seasons Sir Alex finally retires from the game. Who is his successor? Sam Allardyce! He was unemployed after an unsuccessful spell with Chelsea! I'm delighted, obviously and i'm sitting 12 points clear of them at the top in Feb. But is there a worse appointment than this? I'm not going to question the realism of it because crazier things happen in football. Just wondering if anyone else has seen anyone worse take over at a big club [or even Allardyce getting lucky jobs like this]. I'm also making it my mission to get him sacked.

Some Serbian dumbass Manager got the utd job in my save. I on the other hand think most (85%) of appointments are not realistic, i question them all the time. Iv been playing CM & FM games for over 10yrs now, but FM 12 just kills it. The most irritating thing is Managers swapping jobs each time, that sucks. I do not know how they got it so wrong this time. Seems like they rushed the game. Inexperienced Managers at top clubs make it less competitive & my English teams are not doing well in Europe. Hope they fix this in the next version

Gary Neville on mine, winning 12 Premier League titles on the way :O

Back