Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
AMR - Giuliano, Radja Nainggolan, Dudu, Tanase, Russotto, Jonathan Urretaviscaya, Tremolada, Thiago Neves, Eduardo Salvio

Arent you tired of writing the same old names mate? ive seen write those at least five times ..:P

I just copy and paste it mate. If they have read the previous post they wouldn't have been asking that again (H)

Arent you tired of writing the same old names mate? ive seen write those at least five times ..:P

well i was looking for a natural wide midfielder, someone who can possibly create for my strikers up top.....most those guys he posted i already looked @

valon behrami can be useful, depending on what patch you are in.

i need the best advanced forward and target man in the game. could anyone recommend?

im man city so money is not a problem.

im chelsea, i have recieved an offer for Jeffrey Bruma for 10m from lyon.
hes worth 5m and is 22, has rarely played for me.
sell him? even tho when he does play he does well?

---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

i need the best advanced forward and target man in the game. could anyone recommend?

im man city so money is not a problem.

dzeko - best advanced forward
i like lukaku as target man

best player ever to buy is Eden Hazard and I think he's even gonna be better in FM2011!!

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

LUKAKU also rules

Last edited:
hello im new in this forum but play fm since 4...fm2005 ....im playing sunderland right now...i need a good RB....i ve use up my 23 mil...bought fat ronaldo bout 3 mil...tinga ...cm player from preta i tink ...a great quality player bout 3 mil....angel di maria from benfica bout 7 mil...ive got a budget....of 9 mil.....please tel me my Rb suck.....its like their is a hole in my defence....

hello im new in this forum but play fm since 4...fm2005 ....im playing sunderland right now...i need a good RB....i ve use up my 23 mil...bought fat ronaldo bout 3 mil...tinga ...cm player from preta i tink ...a great quality player bout 3 mil....angel di maria from benfica bout 7 mil...ive got a budget....of 9 mil.....please tel me my Rb suck.....its like their is a hole in my defence....

dont u have Alan Hutton ? try Deigo Renan,rafael,Steven Whittaker or Paul Caddis(future)

Who shall i buy as Real Madrid and who shall i sell as Real Madrid?

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

Who shall i buy and sell as Real Madrid?

Hello i started a birmingham save earlier today and downloaded jp woodys total football tactic, this is how i line up
Ochoa
Carr-Ridgewell-figueroa
michel
Gardner-Ferguson
Milevskyi-Benitez-Mcfadden (rotate larsson with ferguson and gardner and jerome with mcfadden)
It working well however i keep geting caught on the counter attack, is there any players i could buy to counter this?
Cheers

Just started with man u
bought gourcuff now I need a proper replacement for ronaldo ?

Just started with man u
bought gourcuff now I need a proper replacement for ronaldo ?

Angel Di Maria, Radja Nainggolan, and also keep an eye on Mame Biram Diouf (on 1st season, he's loaned to Molde from Man Utd)

With Villarreal , nearing the end of my first season and looking for deep lying play-maker to replace Marcos Senna . I have a budget of £17mill but looking to spend no more than £10mill . Also i would like him to be from inside the EU .

Team: Arsenal
Budget: 25 Million
Season: 2009/10 (first)
Position: Any

Team: Middlesbrough
First season
Need: A striker who can be relied upon to hit the back of the net.

Erm Scott Mcdonald? Oh wait, he's already there =D He was brilliant for me in the first season untill the board accepted a 12 million offer from Kiev. Lacina Traore is a great strike partner for him, contrinuting 20 assists throughout the season and getting on the score sheet often enough :)

Team: Huddersfield Town
Season: 2012-2013 (Championship)
Seeking: Right and left wingers
Budget: at most 3 million each

Thanks.

Back