Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
Hi I play JUVENTUS and need 2 good DC.Any ideas?I want to use them to as covering DCs

Hey Tottenham second season CL Qualifiers, need a centre half to play with Bassong (my best defender) have about 5m atm but need to sell King, Woodgate and Dawson to raise funds. Its annoying as I am a spurs fan and they just play so poorly for me. I tried to sign Mertesacker from Real but didnt want to come :(

Hey Tottenham second season CL Qualifiers, need a centre half to play with Bassong (my best defender) have about 5m atm but need to sell King, Woodgate and Dawson to raise funds. Its annoying as I am a spurs fan and they just play so poorly for me. I tried to sign Mertesacker from Real but didnt want to come :(

Try signing Onuoha from city, hes usually on the transfer list, 20 pace and 19 strength he should fit the bill for most roles such as fast defender.

You could also take a look a Sergy Kryvstov from Metalurg zp, turns into a wonderkid mate.

Also try raiding the free transfer market, i got Nicolas Burdisso on a free, he ran out of contract at Roma. Hope this helped

With Inter.. 8 million

---------- Post added at 05:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 AM ----------

Hi I play JUVENTUS and need 2 good DC.Any ideas?I want to use them to as covering DCs

Kjaer - Palermo
Bonucci - Bari

Should i sell Forlan now???
He's 33 years but was pretty productive last season should i sell him???
And if i do who do you think is a better replacement:
Lukaku 19yrs
Dzeko 26yrs
Hulk 25yrs
Torres 28 yrs
But torres will be really expensive

I have both torres, aguero and lukaku playing up front for me, lukaku is class, and hes cheaper than dzeko (i got him for free :D) id say lukaku tho, hes a gun

Hey all, I've been offered a 4 star 20 year old spanish RB regen with 19 pace and 18 accel for 3.5 million USD.

I play in an attacking formation (quick Sidebacks help) but this regen has 3 dribbling and 6 marking. Everything else is good.

Is he just track fast and not much of a threat offensively without being able to dribble the ball up the field, and not being able to mark when coming on defense?

bout to enter my third season with sunderland.....I most likely will sell Aaron Lennon, any1 have any good ideas for a RMF/AMR, im willing to spend around 20 million Euro's

@Montanaro

IMO marking doesn't matter too much for fullbacks. I think marking is much more important for DMCs and DCs, not so much for FBs. As long as his tackling, crossing, decisions, passing and teamwork is good he will do a decent job as an attacking full back. His low dribbling is a pity. Just instruct him to rarely dribble - hopefully that way he will play more of a passing game to move up the field rather than dribbling.

agustinz.jpg

here is a picture of him, I've offered him 600,000 per year, he's got espanyol and lorient on his trail, but I may be able to hold them off.

Team: Middlesbrough
First season
Need: A striker who can be relied upon to hit the back of the net.

bout to enter my third season with sunderland.....I most likely will sell Aaron Lennon, any1 have any good ideas for a RMF/AMR, im willing to spend around 20 million Euro's

AMR - Giuliano, Radja Nainggolan, Dudu, Tanase, Russotto, Jonathan Urretaviscaya, Tremolada, Thiago Neves, Eduardo Salvio

Back