• Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
Looking for a:

- centre midfielder
and/or
- right back

for Villarreal first season.

Budget = 16m
cm: sandro, ferrie bodde (not too bad), aron gunnarson, carlos martins, tim sparv, danny holla

rb: tom hogli, michael chretien, diego renan, gianni zuiverloon

Arsenal - 2009/10 pre-season
need a right winger (England preferred)
budget - 10m
dont need kids - need to be used right upon arrival

thanks~

who are good young left backs 16 years old who I can buy? BTW I've got enough money to buy anyone

hey i have signed some players for free for next season im thinking about selling jackson for some money as I have some good strikers please say who YOU think I should buy or sell

So im trying a game as Arsenal and was wondering i could sign who will challenge Diaby for the CM position next to the obvious Fabregas.

Was looking for a player with 17 at Long Shots, Stamina and Passing and Atleast 13 for Dribbling.

I was thinking of Kim Kallstrom not sure what would be a good deal for him though and btw im in first season.

View attachment 77475

I am Luton Town.
Have no budget, so am looking for good loans and best frees available.
Anybody know of any?

hey i have signed some players for free for next season im thinking about selling jackson for some money as I have some good strikers please say who YOU think I should buy or sell
Keep Jackson, he's good in the EPL. Emmanuel-Thomas on loan from Arsenal, cover all over the park, Nabil El Zhar or Pat McCourt on loan or try to buy them, only be cheap. Danny Pacheco on loan, too, he's immense. Look at Adam Le Fondre, Ben Parker, Billy Paynter, Jon Paul McGovern.

All of those are really good in L1

Hey, I am currently managing Liverpool and it is the beggining of the season, I have signed Hulk, Donovan and Di Maria and am now looking for a Left Back.

Fabio Aurelio is leaving and I need someone to replace him fast, sure Insua is good but I'd prefer having him as a backup so he can learn more.

Maybe Fabio from MU? and if so how much he would cost? and if not can you tell me another Left Back who is good and his price?

Thanks in Advance.

Bale, around 7-10m i Guess, Diego Renan, bout 5m i think

i am looking for a new winger, money is no object but not willing to pay silly 50m+ amounts.

Any ideas?

Thanks

---------- Post added at 03:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 AM ----------

2015/16 season i forgot to mention

i am looking for a new winger, money is no object but not willing to pay silly 50m+ amounts.

Any ideas?

Thanks

---------- Post added at 03:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 AM ----------

2015/16 season i forgot to mention

Alexis Sanchez, he should be about 26 in 2015? He's quality.

So im trying a game as Arsenal and was wondering i could sign who will challenge Diaby for the CM position next to the obvious Fabregas.
View attachment 77475

why not denilson or ramsey i normally use them. although u could get gago from real madrid for 5 mil there always looking to sell him at the start of my games

Well i did say i ' Was looking for a player with 17 at Long Shots, Stamina and Passing and Atleast 13 for Dribbling.'

But in the end i signed Kallstrom for £13.75 M

im in the first season with Paris FC and we are seriously lacking in the scoring department. can anyone recommend some strikers that will join my team on loan or a transfer!?

well guys i just took lazio hot seat..i was manager of holland and i managed to conquer world cup and euro cup...now i am July 2012..and i need a goal machine for partner...of zarate..and an attacking midfielder...i have 34M for transfers.aa i almost forgot it...zarate is unhappy coz he wants to be transfered to a bigger club..what am i supposed to do ???? do i let him leave ? cheers in advance.

well guys i just took lazio hot seat..i was manager of holland and i managed to conquer world cup and euro cup...now i am July 2012..and i need a goal machine for partner...of zarate..and an attacking midfielder...i have 34M for transfers.aa i almost forgot it...zarate is unhappy coz he wants to be transfered to a bigger club..what am i supposed to do ???? do i let him leave ? cheers in advance.

Listen..Zarate is a very good player..but if i were you i would try to keep him..if his contract is going to expire soon the try to sell him for much money and then you can buy Artem Mileyski,Oscar Cardozo or Vaclav Kadlec(wonderkid very good poacher)

Back