georgino wijnaldum
jose baxter
lewis holtby
john fleck
cavani
martin galvan
haris vuckie
jack rodwell

---------- Post added at 12:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 AM ----------

How can I improve my Celtic Squad .
Season: 2013
Budget:£15mill

u cant just give up and move on lol

ansaldi cant be bought for 3.5 mil anymore in my 1st season with arsenal i was priced out of a move for him because of the 13 million juventus were willing to spend.....so started a new game with southport fc, anyone recommend any free players

Hay, i currently played with Aston Villa and i finished my first season in 1st place of Premier League(i use Goals Glutter Tactics) ...At the start of 2nd season i ve got budget 45M£ and i am gonna also sell a few players... Who Should i buy?

My Team:
GK - Vincent Enyeama /Brad Guzan
DR - Diego Renan /Habib Beye
DL - Stephen Warnock /Wilfred Bouma
DC - Richard Dunne /James Collins
DC - Surtis Davies /Sergiy Kryvtsov
DMC - ?/last season i ve got Sandro from Internacional
MC - Milan Badelj /?
MC - Viktor Elm /Fabian Delph
AMC - Ashley Young /Shaun Maloney
ST - Adriano /Yannick Djalo
ST - Gabby Agbonlahor /Nathan Delfouneso

- I need One Good DC, i don't want sell Dunne, cause he is the captain and he's got influence 18!!!
- I also need very good DMC
- And MC ofcourse ;)

TNX For any ideas ;) byee

Hay, i currently played with Aston Villa and i finished my first season in 1st place of Premier League(i use Goals Glutter Tactics) ...At the start of 2nd season i ve got budget 45M£ and i am gonna also sell a few players... Who Should i buy?

My Team:
GK - Vincent Enyeama /Brad Guzan
DR - Diego Renan /Habib Beye
DL - Stephen Warnock /Wilfred Bouma
DC - Richard Dunne /James Collins
DC - Surtis Davies /Sergiy Kryvtsov
DMC - ?/last season i ve got Sandro from Internacional
MC - Milan Badelj /?
MC - Viktor Elm /Fabian Delph
AMC - Ashley Young /Shaun Maloney
ST - Adriano /Yannick Djalo
ST - Gabby Agbonlahor /Nathan Delfouneso

- I need One Good DC, i don't want sell Dunne, cause he is the captain and he's got influence 18!!!
- I also need very good DMC
- And MC ofcourse ;)

TNX For any ideas ;) byee

DMC Palombo,Kacar,Matuidi =] sorry i cant help about mc's =[

I would get a new keeper, can get Kameni or Ustari for £5.5 million on release clauses. good DMC is Miguel Veloso or Mamadou Sissoko. Your best centre back to get would probably be either Mamadou Sakho or Nicolas Otamendi.

CHALLENGE:

HSV looking for a functional DM for $US 1.5m. Hard part, can only pony up around $29,000 per week on wages for them.

who should i sell ,i use arsenal and i have a strong attack and midfield but now i have too many players thus i cant buy any more wonderkids and now the problem is that there is too many strikers in my club
They are Benik Afobe,N.bendtner,Eduardo,Ched evans,Carlos vela,Arshavin,Denilson and Van persie
I have too many players(senior squad) to name all of them here so anyone can suggest which one to sell

I need a striker I'm currently Lyon halfway through my third season, I won the title comfortably for the past two seasons but 14 games in I'm 8th. I bought Henry at the start of the season so my strikeforce contains Henry, L Lopez, Riviere, & Lacina Traore but they're not doing it for me. I need a really quality striker with top finishing, I have around 80m & plenty of wages so can afford anyone If they're willing to come, I also want the striker in & around his mid 20's.

who should i sell ,i use arsenal and i have a strong attack and midfield but now i have too many players thus i cant buy any more wonderkids and now the problem is that there is too many strikers in my club
They are Benik Afobe,N.bendtner,Eduardo,Ched evans,Carlos vela,Arshavin,Denilson and Van persie
I have too many players(senior squad) to name all of them here so anyone can suggest which one to sell

Sell Eduardo and Benik Afobe. Denilson isn't a striker.

I need a striker I'm currently Lyon halfway through my third season, I won the title comfortably for the past two seasons but 14 games in I'm 8th. I bought Henry at the start of the season so my strikeforce contains Henry, L Lopez, Riviere, & Lacina Traore but they're not doing it for me. I need a really quality striker with top finishing, I have around 80m & plenty of wages so can afford anyone If they're willing to come, I also want the striker in & around his mid 20's.

Vaclav KaDlec, Jonathan Cristaldo, Loic Remy, Nelson Oliveira

CHALLENGE:

HSV looking for a functional DM for $US 1.5m. Hard part, can only pony up around $29,000 per week on wages for them.
one word Torrado
Still a quality player despite where he resides (mexico) always a international regular and is cheap probably just inside your range
Hed probably ask for around 20-25k a week

Oscar Cardozo!!bang bang!!! =P

I dont know witch striker I should use and witch I should sell. Im playing with Werder bremen first season and I have Marcelo Moreno(on loan) Pizarro, Almeida and Rosenberg. Whose the best poacher? Im playing 4-5-1 so I just need two two strikers in my team.
Or should I sell them all and invest the money in a really good striker insted. If so, who??

Just finished 1st season with atletico madrid. Have 30 mil to spend. Any recommendations on who i should buy and sell?
Team is: Asenjo, De Gea, Azpilicuete, M.Torres, Ujfalusi, Pablo, D.Wilson, Juanito, Otamendi, Lopez, Assuncao, Camacho, R.Garcia, Veloso, Simao, Reyes, Salvio, Jurado, Buonanotte, Aguero, Forlan, Lukaku. Any help would be appreciated.

1st Season with Man City, I need some reinforcements since im aiming to win Premier League, FA Cup and League Cup in my first season.

Im not willing to ''over pay'' of players, if ya know what I mean.

Heres what I need:

Backup GK
2 DC's. (Fast and Dominant in air)
MC (All-round)
AML (Fast and who can beat the defenders)
Backup Striker

Then i need couple players to my Subs, since Im selling most of my Man City squad like SWP, Bellamy etc.

Last edited:
1st Season with Man City, I need some reinforcements since im aiming to win Premier League, FA Cup and League Cup in my first season.

Im not willing to ''over pay'' of players, if ya know what I mean.

Heres what I need:

Backup GK
2 DC's. (Fast and Dominant in air)
MC (All-round)
AML (Fast and who can beat the defenders)
Backup Striker

Then i need couple players to my Subs, since Im selling most of my Man City squad like SWP, Bellamy etc.

Backup GK: Johny Placide(Havre FC), only 21 at the start of the game but really good backup.
S Romero(AZ), brilliant keeper a little eccentric but shot stopping is among the best.

DC's: Darnel Situ(RC Lens), excellent young CB you'll see his stats at the start of the game & think no way this guy's awful, keep him in the reserves & watch his stats grow, by the fourth season in two of my game's he becomes a regular with France & is worth over 20m.
M Sakho(PSG), very expensive but probably the best CB in the game.
S Krytsov(Metalurg Zp) also young & excellent.

MC: Moussa Sissoko (Toulouse) Very young can also be expensive but well worth it.
Jack Rodwell (Everton)
Fabian Delph (Villa)

Backup striker: James Vaughan (Everton) young English & shouldn't cost too much, really good of the bench no matter what his morale he usually performs.

Not to sure about wingers as I don't use them but I hope I've helped.

Back