Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
Blackburn, season 1.... Need good players who are cheap or players available on free transfer... Plz Help

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

manchester united, 2nd season
budget 20m pounds

i need right and left wb
my current wb are evra and rafael, who should i buy?
left, ansaldi, right, santon

hey guys my defenders are : evra--badstubber--r ferdinand--rafael
i just have backup players : wes brown, g neville

who should i buy?
hey man just want to know how much you got babstuber for?? im United aswell tried to get him but they wanted 38 mill so i didnt

by the way try james tomkins or omer toprak both cheap defenders and tomkins is a hot prospect but can play well with johnny evans

Last edited:
I use Chinedu Obasi as a right winger but he wants to leave,i'm going to sell him to tottenham or chelsea or at.madrid and im thinking which one to buy..i was thinking about Alexis Sanchez,any recommendations..money is not a problem..greets

Last edited by a moderator:
I use Chinedu Obasi as a right winger but he wants to leave,i'm going to sell him to tottenham or chelsea or at.madrid and im thinking which one to buy..i was thinking about Alexis Sanchez,any recommendations..money is not a problem..greets
alexis sanchez
ashley young
james milner
alejandro gomez
sebastian blanco
radja nainggoian
david bentley
zoran tosic
adam ljajic
tom cleverley
dentinho
zezinho (retrain)
diego renan (ultility player)
vladmir weiss
jack wilshere
james rodriguez (retrain)
milos krasic
miralem pjanic

i need a goal machine for S.S Lazio in 3rd season...i have 62M for transfers...any suggestion ???Cheers in advance.

Right.
I'm in season 2013/2014 with Liverpool, just won Europa league but lost the prem in the last game as well as the FA cup final (to Wolves, ****** Wolves) so I'm keen to get hold of one or two badman players. Got a well rounded squad, assistant is happy enough but Gerrard is getting a bit old/poo. Happy with my strikers Torres/Kadlec/Lukaku/Dalla Valle/etc, central defence is ok + def mid/midfield. Wingers and full backs are probably what I'm after. Got a budget of about £50 million, fair old wage packet left to. Wouldn't be unhappy buying one or two very expensive players if they're going to be AWESOME.
Thanks!

for full back
beck
santon
bale
rafeal
fabio
Johnson should still be good enough for a few more seasons and insua develops well i hear :S

wingers
Alexis Sanchez
Edan Hazard
Carlos Eduardo
James Rodriguez

i need a goal machine for S.S Lazio in 3rd season...i have 62M for transfers...any suggestion ???Cheers in advance.

just get neymar or lukaku whoever they are at ... and its not like you cant afford any body who would realistically join ??

I would like to know who to buy and sell for Real Madrid 1st season. Playing with a 4-2-3-1, currently Granero is LW, Kaka trequartista and Ronaldo RW.

I know I need a LB and natural LW, currently I have had an offer accepted for Kolarov for LB. But I don't know who to buy for LW.

Thanks in advance.

aaaaa i need help .....Mauricio isla wants to go to chelsea...i need a player to Replace him and a rb too....................... plz help ! (lazio - 3rd season - 40m for transfers )

Last edited:
GK = Reina
LB = Ashley Cole CBx2 = Pique, Agger RB = Glen Johnson
LM = Alexis Sanchez CMx2 = Gerrard, Kaka RM = Messi
CFx2 = Torres, Rooney

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 PM ----------

I'm playing Tottenham going into my 3rd season. Should I get another CB? I currently have Bassong, Kaboul, Dawson, Otamendi, Muniesa, & Rodwell. I'm thinking of getting Marcano, should I?

Need a Young (unknown wonderkid) that i can buy money no problem Liverpool 1st season i have :Torres , aguero , n'gog and pacheco etc....

I'm playing Tottenham going into my 3rd season. Should I get another CB? I currently have Bassong, Kaboul, Dawson, Otamendi, Muniesa, & Rodwell. I'm thinking of getting Marcano, should I?
the number of centre backs you have is more than enough lol. not really necessary imo :)

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

i need a right back for derby first season ... 500k budget :) thanks
get paul caddis on loan if you can. try lauren (free agent) as well

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

Need a Young (unknown wonderkid) that i can buy money no problem Liverpool 1st season i have :Torres , aguero , n'gog and pacheco etc....
which position?

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

I would like to know who to buy and sell for Real Madrid 1st season. Playing with a 4-2-3-1, currently Granero is LW, Kaka trequartista and Ronaldo RW.

I know I need a LB and natural LW, currently I have had an offer accepted for Kolarov for LB. But I don't know who to buy for LW.

Thanks in advance.
lm: steven jovetic, luis suarez, dentinho, yoann gourcuff, james rodriguez, sebastian blanco, alejandro gomez, luka modric (must sign), demba ba, carlos eduardo, renato augusto, alexis sanchez, eden hazard, mesut ozil, marko marin

I think I'll sign Jovetic and Modric then, one for the future in Jovetic and a current star in Modric. Ozil also seems good but with Kaka it would be difficult to use him often enough.

Trust Give Dalla Valle Some First Team Game' Or Buy Djbril Cisse Back, He Is Immense With Torres! He Aint Young But They make A Good Partnership...On mine they Do'x

aaaaa i need help .....Mauricio isla wants to go to chelsea...i need a player to Replace him and a rb too....................... plz help ! (lazio - 3rd season - 40m for transfers )

Giorgo pare Andrea Beck,poli dinato deksi back k pezei k aristera

Back