Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
hey man just want to know how much you got babstuber for?? im United aswell tried to get him but they wanted 38 mill so i didnt

by the way try james tomkins or omer toprak both cheap defenders and tomkins is a hot prospect but can play well with johnny evans

i'm forget.. about 3-5m pounds

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

hey man i really need one cheap full back left/right cuz my budget just 12m pounds left..who should i buy?
i think ansaldi and santon are too expensive for me..may be you can suggest me the one who can play on center and left/right just like wes brown

i'm forget.. about 3-5m pounds

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

hey man i really need one cheap full back left/right cuz my budget just 12m pounds left..who should i buy?
i think ansaldi and santon are too expensive for me..may be you can suggest me the one who can play on center and left/right just like wes brown

RB - daniel opare, corchia, tomecak
LB - Dodo, Gabriel Silva, Mattock
CB - Mathias Jorgensen, Sergiy Kryvtsov, Toloi

Jus promoted to League 1 at start of 2013/14. Approaching january, 18th: any good recomendations for 0 budget and tiny rep, any position. Thanks in advance

problem in selling players..

I just started EA sports FM2010 and its my first season with manchester united..
i had previously played 2007 edition
my problem is i am not able to sell player or loan out any player
for eg. this first season with Man Utd, i tried to sell Berbatov and tried to loan out tosic and welback bt nothing happend and transfer season finished....
and also another problem is that i think my FM 2010 is not like the one which u all are talking abt...i mean the screen shot which are shown here is completely different from my game....
Pls help me out
give the hints for selling off any players....
Thnx in advance....

3rd season, Manchester United, looking for a young, good Centre Midfielder.

£30m to spend

I'm playing Villarreal first season, should I buy Piotr Trochowski or Jamie Gavilan as an AML?

Shall I sell IBrahimovic for Barca?

NO !!! . absolutely not. keep ibrahimovic. he is a goal machine. and they don't come much better.
play him as a lone striker as a complete forward and target man to feet and just you watch the goals role in.

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

3rd season, Manchester United, looking for a young, good Centre Midfielder.

£30m to spend

miguel veloso ? i got him for 21mil 3rd season. you can probably get him for less :)

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

I'm playing Villarreal first season, should I buy Piotr Trochowski or Jamie Gavilan as an AML?

i recommend angel di maria. roughly 10mil. worth every penny in the years to come

Just wondering. Barcelona enquire about Wes Brown, and my question is how much I can take for the player? Is there some way to calculate it or something? Normally I ask for the price they're valued at but now I need money.

Thanks in advance :)

Maybe try asking for 3-4 million more than his value price.

Maybe try asking for 3-4 million more than his value price.

Thanks for the reply.

That would be very "maybe" becuase the value price might be everything between £0-40m.

I believe there's like 100% more than value price or something. At least when I tried buying villa from Valencia, I had to bid over £100m. His valueprice was something around £30m. I don't know how this works the other way tho. Maybe 50% more is reasonable? I don't know.

Season :3
Team: Arsenal

I currently have Van Persie,Dzeko,Wellington Silva,Walcott,Sanogo,Chris Wood in my squad as strikers and Pato and Lukaku will join my team for free at the end of the season. So which players should i sell.. also Farfan can play as striker(he is my backup winger)

Hmm wouldn't that be too much? I'm afraid Barca might just back off the deal.

2nd season with arsenal need a cb who can come straight into the team for 10 - 15mil

i have jorgensen, ill look at Kryvtson because i can get Otamendi for so cheap, thanks

yeah. this is the guy. U can pick him up for 3 Million at the season start. He starts at Velez so don't know how much Lokomotiv will ask!! ;)

Back