• Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
Hi,

Aston Villa
Season 1 (10.3 update)
D RC (replacement for Cuellar)
5 million budget
wage budget isn't a problem.

Huddersfield (finished 8th in premiership last season)
Start of season 2011/2012
Stiker : Poacher
money isn't a problem at the moment.
Thanks

Who would you guys recommend to partner Acquafresca up front? I was thinking of signing either Neymar or Lukaku but unsure who will work best, was probably leaning towards Neymar though.

I play a narrow 4-1-2-1-2 formation.

he's at Madrid
Anyone else?

Luiz Suarez, Welliton(Spartak) or Giuseppe Rossi?

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

Who would you guys recommend to partner Acquafresca up front? I was thinking of signing either Neymar or Lukaku but unsure who will work best, was probably leaning towards Neymar though.

I play a narrow 4-1-2-1-2 formation.

I'd go for Neymar.

Hi,

Aston Villa
Season 1 (10.3 update)
D RC (replacement for Cuellar)
5 million budget
wage budget isn't a problem.

Loic nestor, mathias jorgensen, sergiy kryvtsov, ivan ivanov, kyriakos papadopoulos

38162001.png

What position should i conceder to upgrade and what recommendations do you have. I have thought about playing two st instead of one and buy maybe a new AML or a new AMC instead of Hazard at AMC. I have about £20 mil to spend and I'm looking to go far in CL

im sunderland
10 mil to spend
signed andrade trying to retrain him to left back for cover
and i dont want to waste money on players that i dont need,
i like my strikers jones and bent so thats not a area
i want a midfielder possibly around 5 or 6 mil
and a left back around 5 or 6 mil
plus if you could tell me who isnt good enough for the squad that i could sell to add to the transfer funds?

:)As i have had FM 2010 since it came out and having FM06->... i am therefore quite experienced. Anyone needing help. I am happy to awnser any questions as long as they are on topic. To start with i would like to express my opinion on what players to buy/sell on the game... i cannot state specific players as this would be a bit confusing,,, and take quite a while but what a can advise you to do is this... Firstly sell all of your old players such as Ballack (29-31) players that in a season or so with decrease value. If they are 28 - they cannot increase in value and will, most likely, decrease in value... one of my first mistakes was that i kept Ballack, Deco, Malouda and Lamard... they all decreased in value and i ended up getting about 6-10m for the lot.. whereas if i sold them when the season/game started i could have gained around 40-50m
Again having old players is not all bad, as they have infinate experience they would make a good captian whilst they last... Deco, my player from chelsea was 31 when he decided I (the manager could not meat his contract needs) so he therefore went onto az club like ipswitch for a free transfer.
Onjce you have sold all your players that are over 27-28 try to look for young players such as Franco Di Santo,,, he was on loan to Hull when i started managing the club... as i sold anelka he was a very good drop in for that period left of the season. With young players that are playing constantly (like Di Santo) you do not want him to have 'intense' training as his condition will wear and he will become more vunreble to injury. As i was Chelsea at the start of the season (before i unlocked 'sugar daddy') i was guven 37m spending money. With this money you can succesfully buy:
Keith Bennet - From Blackburn - 1st season available for under 5m
Ricardo Castro - Olympique de marseille (french club) - again under 5m
Igor Akinfeev - CSKA Moscow - MOST 7m
Moussa Sissoko - Toulouse FC (Fench Club) - under 8m
Sissoko needs a bit of getting used to.. i rekon around a season to settle in the formation... again,, if you change formation then he will be unhappy for around 2 weeks. This won't effect his performance but will effect his increase in statistics slightly for that time period. After a season he is all Green Stats with the right training. (intense)

These are all really young players and by buying young players and then selling them at the age of 28 this will allow a cycle to occur. Select Player search, 0-21 it will come up with a list of the most expensive knocking off about 700k each person as the list goes down. Look on the second page as the 1st page will only allow you to get four players if you are lucky. Second page will allow you to buy 7 players or so.. all at around 5m each... here is my final list of players. I have been working on this list for around 7 months,, therefore they are the best players for the money you are paying. 8-| Good Luck with your bidding and remember not to go to high,, these players are young and if bought at the right price.. they will be gems for what they are worth:

Igor Akinfeev - GK - Around 7m - 23 :wub:
Fabio - LB - Around 8m - 20 :)
Bassong - LB - Around 8m - 23 :)
Kieron Gibbs - CB/RB - Around 15m - 19 :S
Michah Richards - RB/CB - around 10m - 21 :)
Jack Cork - CB/RB - 5m - 20 :D
John Obi Mikel - DMC - 10m - 22-23 :D
Stevan Jovetic - CM/LM/RM - 14m -19 :D
Kieth Bennet - "" - 7m - 19 :wub:
Mesut Ozil - "" "" - 20m - 19-20 :D
Ricardo Castro - "" ""- 5m - 18-20 :wub:
Franco Di Santo - FC - 5m - 19 :wub:
Sergio Asenjo - GK - 9m - 21 :)
Moussa Sissoko - DMC - 8m - 21 :wub:
Robert Acuafresca - FC - 10m - 21 :wub:
Jose Antonio Martinez Martinez (only 2010-2011) - CM/LM/RM - 4m - 20 :D
Gary Hooper - FC - 7m - 20 :wub:

:( - These are expensive but good
:S - Expensive but worth buying
:) - Paying for what your getting
:D - Great value for what they are!
:wub: - A steal , they play amazing and where cheap!

Hope this helps everyone! Any questions message me and i will get back to you. :D

What position should i conceder to upgrade and what recommendations do you have. I have thought about playing two st instead of one and buy maybe a new AML or a new AMC instead of Hazard at AMC. I have about £20 mil to spend and I'm looking to go far in CL

AML/C - Diego buonanotte, david alaba, marco verratti, james rodriguez, milan badelj, levan kenia, eyal golasa, jonjo shelvey, martin galvan, jano ananidze, patricio rodriguez.

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

im sunderland
10 mil to spend
plus if you could tell me who isnt good enough for the squad that i could sell to add to the transfer funds?

LB - Dodo, gabriel silva, joe mattock, peter masilela
Mid - Aron gunnarsson, james rodriguez, jonjo shelvey, dudu, dentinho, tinga, spas delev, adam hlousek

Im Sunderland
6 million to spend can adjust it
I need a LB,AMC and AMR
and who should i sell
2009/2010

Im Sunderland
6 million to spend can adjust it
I need a LB,AMC and AMR
and who should i sell
2009/2010
lb:

gabriel silva
dodo
fausto pinto (cheap and good)
jeremy helen
lee naylor (cannot be underestimated as well)
tim de cler
urby emmanualson
andreas beck
gareth bale

amc:
diego buonanotte (can be retrained to amr)
marek sapara
per ciljan skjelbred
marco verratti
juan roman riquelme (not really worth it though)
jonjo shelvey
james rodriguez (can be retrained to amr)

amr:

alejandro gomez
radja nainggoian
sebastian blanco
chinedu obasi
renato augusto
kiko fermenia

some of these guys may be too expensive for you, but nevertheless, they are worth monitoring and do snap them up when you have more $$ :)

im sunderland
10 mil to spend
You could also try signing Keith Bennet... he is around 6m and great stats. He is also young, so will last you for a while... after a season he can also make a good captian. His experience increases no end when playing in all the Champions Cup games. If you look at the post after yours,, there is a list of players that are great... some of which may fit your guidelines. :) hope this helps.

Just made the move from Benfica to AC Milan in my second season :D (I am the luckiest person ever... Benfica board gave me ultimatum because i kept saying i was interested in other jobs, i took pot luck and resigned and AC offered me a place instantly :D)

Now i have a 80m Budget who should i sign? preferably some young players that could do wonders in defence? I am thinking Sidnei from Benfica as he was scored 11 goals last season with an avarage rating of above 7.6 or Di Maria who got runner up for World Cup top player.

Can you help me find a attcking right mid for man city money is no problem and wage is not either.

Back