Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
Yh he is Of course lol .. I bought Moussa Sissoko instead he got a match rating of 8.15 in his first game for me against Man City lol cost me £16.75m BARGAIN !! :)

Third season, £33M Budget, £130K Wages, I Am playing as birmingham in the premier ship, relativley same side as the current except i have Franco di Santo, looking for general buys to boost the squad all areas need boosting, thanks. English trained players would be a bonus.

Third season, £33M Budget, £130K Wages, I Am playing as birmingham in the premier ship, relativley same side as the current except i have Franco di Santo, looking for general buys to boost the squad all areas need boosting, thanks. English trained players would be a bonus.
hey mate, i could ramble on for quite a while with players, i would suggest going through some of these players and seeing which ones you can get;)
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f73/raikan007s-player-recommendation-list-t31092.html

cardiff city
1st season
need a centre back
200k transfer
very limited wage
thanks

cardiff city
1st season
need a centre back
200k transfer
very limited wage
thanks

Currently in my 4th Season with the Bluebirds, up in the Prem, mid table.

I bought Mkandawire for around 200k.

Another alternative is Andrade, on a free, although wages may be an issue.

You also have Paul Quinn. I made him captain and played him at CB w/Hudson, good Championship defenders.

You could also get rid of Whittingham for some dosh and spend a little more on a CB.

Other players of note for me are, Jordan Spence (Hammers) on loan for the season for free. Also Rhys Williams (Boro) on loan for free and, for left back, Matt Hill (Wolves) on loan for the season. These players should sure things up for you.

Also, look at Smolarek on a free, very good Championship striker, and will allow you to sell one of the current strikers and get some dosh in.

Do not sell McCormack or Ledley, I did and it was a huge mistake.

Any other questions, just let me know.

A10

Currently in my 4th Season with the Bluebirds, up in the Prem, mid table.

I bought Mkandawire for around 200k.

Another alternative is Andrade, on a free, although wages may be an issue.

You also have Paul Quinn. I made him captain and played him at CB w/Hudson, good Championship defenders.

You could also get rid of Whittingham for some dosh and spend a little more on a CB.

Other players of note for me are, Jordan Spence (Hammers) on loan for the season for free. Also Rhys Williams (Boro) on loan for free and, for left back, Matt Hill (Wolves) on loan for the season. These players should sure things up for you.

Also, look at Smolarek on a free, very good Championship striker, and will allow you to sell one of the current strikers and get some dosh in.

Do not sell McCormack or Ledley, I did and it was a huge mistake.

Any other questions, just let me know.

A10

im not selling whittingham, he is amazing, and i already play quinn and just need another

so far i have brought :
Chris Cohen (forest)
Kasper Schemeichel (notts county)
Stephen Quinn (sheff. utd.)

so i have sorted most the bad positions out and sold all the players i can without the squad becoming too small so i just need a good centre back ... at the moment im going for tommy spurr off sheffield wed.

Spurr still comes up when I search for defenders w/stats, I would say go for it.

Whittingham is awesome for you?

He must just have a vendetta against me. He ended up leaving for free.

I must be really bad at this game, do not listen to anything I say!

Seriously though, Spence and Rhys Williams will do a good job.

how does adam matthews develop, i dont know whether to play him or have to buy a new right back

how does adam matthews develop, i dont know whether to play him or have to buy a new right back

A decent player, although Darcy Blake developed more effectivley and is a decent RB. As I said,
Spence / Rhys Williams are good and can both play at CB & RB good squad players if you want loans.

I wouldn't have gone up without them.

A decent player, although Darcy Blake developed more effectivley and is a decent RB. As I said,
Spence / Rhys Williams are good and can both play at CB & RB good squad players if you want loans.

I wouldn't have gone up without them.

i'd rather have a transfer rather than a loan

I'm Inter Milan, who do you think I should sell? Just anyone, no particular position or anything.

I'm Inter Milan, who do you think I should sell? Just anyone, no particular position or anything.

I always sell Pandev and the players that are past it (Toldo, Orlandoni, Materazzi) and buy younger players who are happy being rotation during the first couple of seasons until they are good enough to be first team as replacements.

---------- Post added at 12:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

i'd rather have a transfer rather than a loan

You'll need to loan some players as Cardiff, try to get a future transfer fee in case you get promoted or at least in the play-offs and get a decent transfer budget next season.

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

It depends how much you play him, he has always developed well for me if I give him some game time in the first and second seasons.

For Gk, try Luis Guilherme, Renan Ribeiro or Rhys Taylor.
Get Kyriakos Papadopoulos as CB.
You may need a new striker, try Lacina Traore, Jonathan Cristaldo, Andriy Yarmolenko or Roman Zozulya.
Thanks. Any suggestions for a RB?

Buy:
Steven Defour - Standard Liege
Geromel - Koln
Jose Angel - Sporting
Renan - Botafogo (backup keeper, wonderkid, also Brazillian)
Artur Kas'kov - Metalurg Zp
Dennis Onofrio - Torino
Matias Defederico - Corinthians
Marco Motta - Roma

Sell:
Thaigo Motta
Maxwell
Luis Gimenez

Serge aurier , cesar azpicteula(sp) , rafinha ?
All tremendous shouts, sadly most are with bigger clubs already. Have brought in Aurier but he's only a kid and endured a chastening debut against Arsenal. I've got a bid in for Van Denn Boore (sic) as a stopgap but I'm not sure about him. Anyone know if Urby Emanuelson is worth splashing out big money on?

All tremendous shouts, sadly most are with bigger clubs already. Have brought in Aurier but he's only a kid and endured a chastening debut against Arsenal. I've got a bid in for Van Denn Boore (sic) as a stopgap but I'm not sure about him. Anyone know if Urby Emanuelson is worth splashing out big money on?

Have you tried these right backs - David Barron , Diego renan and not sure about emanuelson

Back