I'm Celtic and im heading into my 3rd season.
View attachment 110650
I had lewandowski on loan for the past 2 seasons and decided to buy him for 3m.Just bought fyvie.Got Artem M on free transfer.Will also be signing ayew and grenier on free transfer shortly.
Have a 32.5m transfer budget.
Where do i need to sign players for i think i need a new gk anyway.
Also who should I sell.
Want to be able to push in champions league.
So where do you think i need to improve and who should i sign.
Plz no one say ochoa.America wont settle for anything less than 18m and im not spending that on a keeper.
Also Srna is 29 now but i maybe able to get him on a free transfer in the january transfer window should i sign him
Ochoa just got offered to me for 8m now after he rejected a new contract yey.

WOW dont you always dominate the scottish league with that team? :O

Hi thread! I'm playing as Birmingham, with 10/11 transfer updates. Didn't sign anyone during the summer (due to transfer update, duh :)). Now I have £35 m in the January window just waiting to be used. I'm looking for:

Left Back - To take a place in the starting eleven right away. David Murphy just aint gonna cut it.

Right Back - Preferably take place right away, but could live with a semiyoungster who will take place next season

Central Midfielder - Preferably a ball winning type or a deep lying playmaker. Come to think of it, I need two of these!

Goalie - Preferably as cheap as possible and doesn't mind sitting on the bench for a while because i have Ben Foster!

That would get me sorted for this window! Thanks in advance!

Hi thread! I'm playing as Birmingham, with 10/11 transfer updates. Didn't sign anyone during the summer (due to transfer update, duh :)). Now I have £35 m in the January window just waiting to be used. I'm looking for:

Left Back - To take a place in the starting eleven right away. David Murphy just aint gonna cut it.

Right Back - Preferably take place right away, but could live with a semiyoungster who will take place next season

Central Midfielder - Preferably a ball winning type or a deep lying playmaker. Come to think of it, I need two of these!

Goalie - Preferably as cheap as possible and doesn't mind sitting on the bench for a while because i have Ben Foster!

That would get me sorted for this window! Thanks in advance!

GK - Itumeleng khune, Luis guilherme, Rhys taylor
LB - Peter masilela, Gabriel silva
RB - Ivan tomecak, Tom hogli, Raul
CM - Ignacio camacho, Per Ciljan Skjelbred, Marek Sapara, Bernardo, Tinga, Mats Rits, Marco verratti, Dmitriy Verkhovtsev

Last edited:
SCC Napoli, First Season, using LFC Marshall's update, I need a striker that can play as a target man, 13M! Thanks in advance :)

Last edited:
SCC Napoli, First Season, using LFC Marshall's update, I need a striker that can play as a target man, 13M! Thanks in advance :)
Oscar Cardozo - Benfica
Tomas Necid - CSKA
Fernando Llorente - Athletic
Falcao - Porto
Adrian - Deportivo
Andre Pierre Gignac - Tolouse
Olexandyr Gladkyi - Shakthar
Erin Derdiyok - Leverkeusen
Bafetimbi Gomis - Lyon
Edinson Cavani - Palermo
Adriano - Flamengo
Guillaume Hoarau - PSG

Newcastle 3rd season, need a DM better than Gago and am willing to trade Gago, only have 1million though :S

Newcastle 3rd season, need a DM better than Gago and am willing to trade Gago, only have 1million though :S
can you not sell Gago?? get some cash in for him and use that towards your new Dm?
you can only trade a player when the other teams wants your player...

Back up right back for Liverpool money is no object 2nd season

Back up right back for Liverpool money is no object 2nd season
Rafinha - Schalke
Daniel Schwaab - Leverkusen
Andreas Beck - Hoffenheim
Gonzalo Castro - Leverkusen
Omar Toprak - Freiburg (retrained a little)
Jordan Spence - West Ham (retrained)
Marco Motta - Roma
Cristian Zapata - Udinese
Micah Richards - City

2011/2012 Season, Need a CB to partner Simunek.
Would prefer to only cost around 5 mill, but could go up to 7.5-10 mill.

Thanks in advance :)

Sergiy kryvtsov, Kyriakos papadopoulos, Loic nestor, Mathias jorgensen, Dmitriy Verkhovtsev

Nicolas Otimendi is cheap if he hasn't moved to Europe yet, rarely happens, but give him a look.