Sergiy kryvtsov, Kyriakos papadopoulos, Loic nestor, Mathias jorgensen, Dmitriy Verkhovtsev
Kryvstov and Verkhovstev both need work permits, which my assistant said won't get given. Papadopoulos and Nestor will both cost around 15 mill :(

Nicolas Otimendi is cheap if he hasn't moved to Europe yet, rarely happens, but give him a look.
Already gone to Lorient :(

Kryvstov and Verkhovstev both need work permits, which my assistant said won't get given. Papadopoulos and Nestor will both cost around 15 mill :(

Already gone to Lorient :(

Try Mark beevers, ivan ivanov, roman hubnik, marc mateu

I'm Celtic and im heading into my 3rd season.
View attachment 110650
I had lewandowski on loan for the past 2 seasons and decided to buy him for 3m.Just bought fyvie.Got Artem M on free transfer.Will also be signing ayew and grenier on free transfer shortly.
Have a 32.5m transfer budget.
Where do i need to sign players for i think i need a new gk anyway.
Also who should I sell.
Want to be able to push in champions league.
So where do you think i need to improve and who should i sign.
Plz no one say ochoa.America wont settle for anything less than 18m and im not spending that on a keeper.
Also Srna is 29 now but i maybe able to get him on a free transfer in the january transfer window should i sign him
Ochoa just got offered to me for 8m now after he rejected a new contract yey.

i WOULD suggets a AML and AMC

Middlesborough
1.5million 40k a week (can go up to 3mill but my wage goes to 12k )
a Central Defender who can really motivate a team into winning a game

Middlesborough
1.5million 40k a week (can go up to 3mill but my wage goes to 12k )
a Central Defender who can really motivate a team into winning a game
Maybe try loaning smalling or someone.That or else go to ur search place then set filter to influence and set it to like 16 or 17 and then filter out unrealisitc targets and like scout a few of the top ones and see who you can afford.

Try Mark beevers, ivan ivanov, roman hubnik, marc mateu
Thanks for those, but I managed to get Sidnei and have loaned Jorgesen with a option to buy for 2.5 mill, which I will be taking up most likely :)

Budget: 81m

Team: Sothampton

Needed: Left winger and a Pacy central defender so I can set him to cover.

Season: 2015/16

Thanks! :)

Try looking for regens.

If not i'll recommend Kyriakos papadopoulos/Marc Muniesa/Rafael Toloi/Subotic/Douglas for CB. Zezinho/Spas Delev/Adam Hlousek/David alaba/Juan albin for LW.

ok here's a challenge guys. im a non league club and need players who will join the BSP south.

basically have no transfer budget and about 4k wage budget, PM me if you know any good free or cheap players who i can attract at the lowest level in english football.

with a budget like you must have some reputation, so i will leave my tips :)

CB - Cristian Zapata, Mats Hummels, Gerson(starts at Gremio), Luca Albertazzi, Lorenzo Ariaudo, Sidnei(starts at Benfica)

LW - Guido Marilungo, James Rodriguez, Rodney Sneijder, Fabio Coentrão

Try looking for regens.

If not i'll recommend Kyriakos papadopoulos/Marc Muniesa/Rafael Toloi/Subotic/Douglas for CB. Zezinho/Spas Delev/Adam Hlousek/David alaba/Juan albin for LW.

Thanks, I'll have a look :D

with a budget like you must have some reputation, so i will leave my tips :)

CB - Cristian Zapata, Mats Hummels, Gerson(starts at Gremio), Luca Albertazzi, Lorenzo Ariaudo, Sidnei(starts at Benfica)

LW - Guido Marilungo, James Rodriguez, Rodney Sneijder, Fabio Coentrão

Thanks for the tips! And I won the FA Cup and Europa League last season, so rep. is no problem!

(H)