JP Woody

Reaction score
For Football Manager 2010

Give your squad details,budget and the type of players you would like to buy,age position etc.

good idea, but unfortunately i still think we will get pointless threads asking the same questions despite being able to post it here.

who should i sell. i am man utd and i want to raise funds for mata :)

i thought united started off with 70m or sumtin

ahh yeh but im spending all of it on maicon :L and no way am i selling owen or berba they are integral in my team will try to get rid off nani thanks :)

102mil actually pretty ridiculous i know but there are no other decent right backs and i only needed one player so thought might aswell

off topic i know i have not installed FM 2010 demo, how much have city got :)

Ok, I'm Liverpool and I went to buy Jovetic for £4m and Lucas - They accepted however Lucas rejected this contract. Now whenever I go to bid for him, they want about £25-30m for the lad and because I am Liverpool I only have £2m to spend! However I have raised a further 13million... Is there anyone you'd recommend selling so I could buy him? I have already sold Voronin and Babel. Kuyt perhaps? Thanks in advance.

102mil actually pretty ridiculous i know but there are no other decent right backs and i only needed one player so thought might aswell

You are spending £102M on a right-back :O Jesus are you off you head if you look around i am sure you can find a good right-back if you just look

Im had the same problem with United but i just boguht Srna, i didnt go and spend all of my money on a right back :L

You are spending £102M on a right-back :O Jesus are you off you head if you look around i am sure you can find a good right-back if you just look

Could not agree more - Could you not go for someone cheaper like David Santon/Srna because not only are they good FB's, they can provide cover further up the pitch as well?

danny i am off my head and i did look around for a fair while but i didnt want to take a risk on anyone unknown and its not really as if i need to improve atm in any areas of my team :)

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

srna has absolutely pathetic stats in the demo so i did not go for him and i need someone whos at champions league standard already not someone for the future who i can get later on

Sagna?
Ramos?
Alves?
Bosingwa?

the most likely thing is i would have either had to pay more or not being able to get them at all

More than £102m?! I highly doubt that mate, look on Raiken's (sp?) shortlist, there's bound to be someone that fits all the criteria

i doubt that very much as this is 2010... your saying that sergio ramos would cost less than 100mil
arsenal are my rivals and i highly doubt they would want to let go off their star right. alves is barcelonads 1st choice right back and they are my main rivals for champions league. chelsea are my rivals and bosingwa is there only decent right back...

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

anyway enough about my spendings. lw jovetic or mata? thanks in advance guys

I was tempted to go for both but but have potential however Jovetic can play all across the front line so I'd go for him.