Udinese Transfers?

Just started a game with Udinese, with only a £3M budget, who should I sell and buy?

And there is a defender called Hugo, who plays for a team in Brazil, he is supposed to be really good..but there are so many Hugo's in the game! Does anybody know who he play's for?

I'm Fleetwod(BSN) budget is 40 k, any free agents or cheep players that willing to come?

Watford about 200k any cheap players or bargains I have got camara (class) and skacel
Demerit is going for 1.7 million to help on wages

Berba,Owen,Nani

Berbatov is one class, class player

Always buyers for O'Shea as well

---------- Post added at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

There also doesn;t seem to be as many really really good players out there? Any thoughts?

I agree, lots of decline in players. Srna, for example, doesnt seem to be in the same league he was in before

Seems there arent as many bargains as previously - however hard you look. On 09 you could get Opare, Santon, Batoltelli, Matias Fernandez (my best ever signing), Sakho, and more all for under 10m each.
And I could alwaysd get rid of Park really easily.
Can't believe you paid 102m for a right back. UTD are really struggling for attacking options straight off - they have 4 decent RBs.
There also doesn;t seem to be as many really really good players out there? Any thoughts?

if utd are struggling so much on attacking options why has rooney got 18 in 19 games owen 10 in 14 and berbatov 8 in 12....

if utd are struggling so much on attacking options why has rooney got 18 in 19 games owen 10 in 14 and berbatov 8 in 12....
He's talking about real life. Not your game.

Could not agree more - Could you not go for someone cheaper like David Santon/Srna because not only are they good FB's, they can provide cover further up the pitch as well?

Maicon is in a different league to those guys (Santon may get there, but not yet)...

Point taken - unfortunately, and be interested if anyoine else gets this, everytime the new one comes out I play the demo for a bit and get all wistful for my previous version team, particualrly the kids that have come through into stars.

Add in the new layout and it takes me a while beforeI actually get round to dedicating the time and effort to the new one to enjoy it, let alone let the players play well for me....

Will try again, but I'm not promising anything for a few weeks at least....

I had Giuseppe Pellegrino& Roberto Perez-Perez for wing back right position,U should try one of them,cheap enough but very useful.............& for everyone who's looking for strong DC & also excellent in direct free-kick,I chose Wen Haiseng (China)..........................

Hi,

I'm starting a netgame with som mates this weekend and I'm offered 5 mill £ for Jose Enrique (I'm Newcaste, he's Sunderland)
I'll accept because I need the money to adjust the squad, but who would you recommend as replacement for Newcastle?
It has to be cheap players because of a SERIOUS WAGE PROBLEM AT NEWCASTLE UNITED!!
Also I'll be looking to bring in Celso Borges as well

Sorry dont ban me if i put this in wrong place i have got 13mill to spend for rangers who should i buy

ps if not won the leauge in 2 years

For people looking for free players, you could take a look at Michael Mifsud, Olivier Bernard, Edgar Davids is usually a free agent. I don't have the game yet so I don't know how good/old they are. You could probably get Marlon King soon XD Sorry couldn't resist.

Anyone managing at Championship/League 1 level and in need of a goalscoring striker, look no further than Zavon Hines on loan, been immense for my Q.P.R team in pre-season :) Also Smolarek is a good free agent, and Tom Heaton for a keeper too, only £450k :)

Azpilicueta from Osasuna or Davide Santon from Inter are two best rb in game

Looking for a good young AMC with great potential for Real Madrid to replace guti