• Javier Mascherano

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Albert Riera

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • Lucas

Votes: 27 58.7%

• Total voters
Lucas and Kuyt.
No need to open a new thread though because if I'm not mistaken there is already something similar.
Search the forum well :)

Sell Lucas, Dossena, Stephen Darby, Maybe Reira aswell

Don't sell any of them. They are all good players on the game.

All but the midfield destroyer...

And Insua turns out pretty class

IRL Liverpool could pull somebody out of a Sunday football league team and he would be better than Lucas.

What is the good points about Lucas you ask:
Runs around like a headless chicken for 90mins

Bad points:
Poor technique
No power
Cant pass
Cant shoot
Cant cross
No pace
Not very intelligent
Not very good in the air

Get rid of Lucas and Aquilani, They both have been a waste of money for Liverpool!

IRL Liverpool could pull somebody out of a Sunday football league team and he would be better than Lucas.

What is the good points about Lucas you ask:
Runs around like a headless chicken for 90mins

Bad points:
Poor technique
No power
Cant pass
Cant shoot
Cant cross
No pace
Not very intelligent
Not very good in the air

You've not seen his goal against Havant & Waterlooville?!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fPIwDl-UTk"]YouTube- Lucas Leiva's Goal[/ame]

It was a one time goal..

Miguel Veloso scored last weekend a even better goal from that distance, so nothing special in that goal from Lucas.

I think Lucas is the weakest player in the midfield of liverpool

but that is just my opinion

Definitely Lucas! He's dreadful...even on FM. And you'll be able to get almost 10m for him :)

ive decided to get rid of lucas. exchanged him and 110 million for david villa. alot of money but well worth it. great up front with torres

-------

Lucas. The others are either too old(Kuyt, Benayoun) to get some decent cash for them or too good to sell (Mascherano). Lucas has been sold for around 10-15M on different games. Never sold or bought him myself though.

ive decided to get rid of lucas. exchanged him and 110 million for david villa. alot of money but well worth it. great up front with torres

-------

youve essentially paid 120 million for a player. thats outrageous. where did your funds come from? liverpool have hardly any cash

sold loads of players. babel, aurelio, insua, voronin, skrtel, degan, dossena, kyrgiakos. and a few players from the reserves