Votes: 7 15.2%
  • Javier Mascherano

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Albert Riera

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • Lucas

Votes: 27 58.7%

• Total voters
sold loads of players. babel, aurelio, insua, voronin, skrtel, degan, dossena, kyrgiakos. and a few players from the reserves

still dont add up to 110 mil even if you use 48 monthly installments

can we have a screenie of your transfers and finances please

Whoever said Aquilani is an idiot.....He is great on FM.....IMO he is almost as good as Gerrard un real life

ive decided to get rid of lucas. exchanged him and 110 million for david villa. alot of money but well worth it. great up front with torres

No way...that's ridiculous money for a start and we are poorer than Kerry Katona....Valencia screwed you over - he is 29!!!

Don't care about whether you edited your game or not....but that's just abd business.....hope you aren't thinking of buying Liverpool anytime soon....LOL...;)

You should have sold Kuyt his rubbish, I hate him in real life because he just sucks. Mascherano is a solid player why would you even want to put him on the poll?

You should have sold Kuyt his rubbish, I hate him in real life because he just sucks. Mascherano is a solid player why would you even want to put him on the poll?

because he can earn big bucks on a net game i sold him for £35M n bought more players andd won the league