csa99

Reaction score
I'm in my first season at barcelona and i dont know who to sign?
please dont just say wonderkids etc please be specific with names and how much i could get them for
i have about £15 million btw :)

If you don't know who to sign with Barca you shouldn't be playing fm.

Someone to replace Xavi and Puyol in future.

Try Kevin from Zaragoza.
Leonel Galeano is a brilliant prospect for centre-back. Also, I'd get a left-back to replace Abidal now or in future.

Now- Get Coentrao
Future- Get M'Bengue

I'm in my first season at barcelona and i dont know who to sign?
please dont just say wonderkids etc please be specific with names and how much i could get them for
i have about £15 million btw :)

no-one the teams perfect

yes but which wonderkids?
can anyone recomend a younng cheap goalkeeper?

Jack Butland
Uros Cosic
Bryan Rabello
Selin Nzé
Sebastian Coates
Tom Cairney
Leandro Bacuna
Kara
Daniel Pacheco

Try Alphonse Areola from Paris Saint-Germain (Should be available for around 1.5-3 million). Or if you need real talent and established players try Hugo Lloris from Olympique Lyonnais.

For Barca, I think Vaclav Kadlec or Danny Pacheco should be good if you're looking to the future. Can do a good job partnering Bojan and Pedro in strike with Messi behind them.

ok thanks
also who would u recommend : Galeano or rafael toloi (going on stats at the start of the game toloi is better, they a both the same age but galeano's name has been mentioned alot in association with wonderkid defenders)

Coentrao/Bale for LB.

Edin Hazard/Javier Pastore for AMC

Peter Crouch for ST.

Both are good but Sebastian Coates for 2.4m is a much better deal.

If your looking for strikers khouma babacar and romelu lukaku i would have a look round for some regens too

Coentrao is a definite buy in my opinion and so is Bale. Pastore does a decent job and so does Hazard. I wouldn't say the same about Crouch though. Had to sell him to Stoke when I was at Tottenham. Does a pretty bad job of finishing. Not sure of Barca though.

---------- Post added at 02:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 AM ----------

If your looking for strikers khouma babacar and romelu lukaku i would have a look round for some regens too

Same here. Lukaku is amazing and Babacar is superb. Haven't met regens so far who match that level. Can someone recommend me one?

As for Goalkeepers look at Benfica's Oblak, With the tutoring Valdes can give him he should be come a great keeper :D Coentrao for LB And get Paulo Henrique as i believe him to be one of the best young players in the game.

yaya sanogo, romelu lukaku or babacar?
which one and why?

babacar is a beast on my current save 129 goals in 113 league games not had lukaku or sanogo but ive heard there top quailty strikers any of them would do a great job

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

Coentrao is a definite buy in my opinion and so is Bale. Pastore does a decent job and so does Hazard. I wouldn't say the same about Crouch though. Had to sell him to Stoke when I was at Tottenham. Does a pretty bad job of finishing. Not sure of Barca though.

---------- Post added at 02:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 AM ----------

Same here. Lukaku is amazing and Babacar is superb. Haven't met regens so far who match that level. Can someone recommend me one?

I agree i haven't found any striker regens to match them but i signed an italian defender who has a pa of 200 so hopefully ill find some strikers with a high pa too

i play with barca team and my season now is 2013/2014..i didnt buy any player for the 1st team until now--just buy regen player(14 and 15 years old) that contract is not protected-mean u can approach him to sign for ur team-but its quite disappointing because u must wait till 2014 and 2015 because they are from Brazil-and u know the rule for Brazil youngster..just use the current squad..still good result..still can beat real madrid..but u must think to find the replacement for eric abidal because he become weaker..adriano also can be the replacement player for abidal..but i think he is more comfortable playing in ML or AML position..xavi also declining in ability on that time but u still have iniesta..thiago also prospect for that position..for striker bojan will become explosive player..in my game, in season 2011 he became best player for Club World Cup tournament..Keirrison also good although he is quite selfish..for CB position Henrique also can be a good player..also caceres-but caceres little bit aggresive..and for DM position Andreau Fontas..he also can play for DC position..and DL or DR position if u train him into that position..marc muniesa also can play for DC..but it takes time to make him to be a good player..and if most of my 1st team player injured, i will use B team mix with young team if they dont have any match that day, and still can win that match..i think the key of success is not depends on players ability TOTALLY but the tactic u used also influence the perfomance of ur team..also training schedule..choose wisely to get the good result..good luck for all FM Barca team Manager..sorry if my english is bad ;)

Last edited: