My 50 cents. I would buy backup for Messi on AMR , someone like Douglas Costa is brilliant also AML I would buy someone into first 11 cause Pedro isnt anything extra in the game (Aguerro, Dentninho, Guliano, Gervinho etc.) And tutor/train Muniesa and Thiago, they will be class in future if trained properly.

edit: yeah and I sold Maxwell and Adriano ( both sucked) at the end of first season and bought Coentrao, and switched him with Abidal (both played insane)

i play with barca team and my season now is 2013/2014..i didnt buy any player for the 1st team until now--just buy regen player(14 and 15 years old) that contract is not protected-mean u can approach him to sign for ur team-but its quite disappointing because u must wait till 2014 and 2015 because they are from Brazil-and u know the rule for Brazil youngster..just use the current squad..still good result..still can beat real madrid..but u must think to find the replacement for eric abidal because he become weaker..adriano also can be the replacement player for abidal..but i think he is more comfortable playing in ML or AML position..xavi also declining in ability on that time but u still have iniesta..thiago also prospect for that position..for striker bojan will become explosive player..in my game, in season 2011 he became best player for Club World Cup tournament..Keirrison also good although he is quite selfish..for CB position Henrique also can be a good player..also caceres-but caceres little bit aggresive..and for DM position Andreau Fontas..he also can play for DC position..and DL or DR position if u train him into that position..marc muniesa also can play for DC..but it takes time to make him to be a good player..and if most of my 1st team player injured, i will use B team mix with young team if they dont have any match that day, and still can win that match..i think the key of success is not depends on players ability TOTALLY but the tactic u used also influence the perfomance of ur team..also training schedule..choose wisely to get the good result..good luck for all FM Barca team Manager..sorry if my english is bad ;)

Good idea. I've always want to play the way you did but never did.
I can't hold to buy wonderkids

yes u have to find xavi and puyol replacement..kevin is good player..in my message i always got the message that link kevin with barcelona..and also leonel galeano..he is also good player

why to buy new players when you have wonderkids already for those positions?
Muniesa and Thiago is the way (H)

i used ghost tactic V3..the link

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=3946

if i want to play attacking style..and i made a bit change based on opponent ability, such as made WBR and WBL automatic, swap AML and AMR if both of them can play both sides..or swap winger with forward if they can play both position..i used this tactics when face real madrid, and i win most of the game and some draw..but never lose..

i also used park the plane tactic if i want to play defensive..link to download

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=3412

i also made small changed in formation..i change this formation to 4-4-2 and swap both strikers at front..i also swap both CM cos i know Barca CM can make a magic and opponent team will pay attention to our CM..

---------- Post added at 05:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 AM ----------

sell messi and buy the entire liverpool team.

nice idea..but u can sell messi if his age reach 30++ and his ability decrease..or u can use editor..haha(6)

nice idea..but u can sell messi if his age reach 30++ and his ability decrease..or u can use editor..haha
or u can use the editor to freeze all ur barcelona players and u would not need to buy players again

and also leonel galeano..he is also good player
but toloi has a higher pa than galeano so think i'll go for him ?

i play with barca team and my season now is 2013/2014..i didnt buy any player for the 1st team until now--just buy regen player(14 and 15 years old) that contract is not protected-mean u can approach him to sign for ur team-but its quite disappointing because u must wait till 2014 and 2015 because they are from Brazil-and u know the rule for Brazil youngster..just use the current squad..still good result..still can beat real madrid..but u must think to find the replacement for eric abidal because he become weaker..adriano also can be the replacement player for abidal..but i think he is more comfortable playing in ML or AML position..xavi also declining in ability on that time but u still have iniesta..thiago also prospect for that position..for striker bojan will become explosive player..in my game, in season 2011 he became best player for Club World Cup tournament..Keirrison also good although he is quite selfish..for CB position Henrique also can be a good player..also caceres-but caceres little bit aggresive..and for DM position Andreau Fontas..he also can play for DC position..and DL or DR position if u train him into that position..marc muniesa also can play for DC..but it takes time to make him to be a good player..and if most of my 1st team player injured, i will use B team mix with young team if they dont have any match that day, and still can win that match..i think the key of success is not depends on players ability TOTALLY but the tactic u used also influence the perfomance of ur team..also training schedule..choose wisely to get the good result..good luck for all FM Barca team Manager..sorry if my english is bad ;)
thanks but players like fontas, henrique and kerrison wont be the best in the world will they?
i thought that wonderkids should be bought so that barcelona stays the top team in the world ?

i m not sign any player in that time until my transfer budget reach 150++ million pound without cheating..u can buy Fabregas if u want..or Torres..or Aguero..Thanks to Sandro Rosell who give faith on me..

but in other game i played using Barca, when i bought Aguero, the Board slightly dissapointed..i dont know why..maybe bcos he came from atletico-and this team is Barca's rival..i dont know..but from time to time he became explosive player and the board pleased on that signing..haha (H)

---------- Post added at 05:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 AM ----------

but toloi has a higher pa than galeano so think i'll go for him ?

thanks but players like fontas, henrique and kerrison wont be the best in the world will they?
i thought that wonderkids should be bought so that barcelona stays the top team in the world ?

yes toloi also good but slightly aggresive..he slightly look like sergio ramos who always got a yellow card..

i agree..they cant be the best in the world..but thanks for other team mates that makes them looks like best player..

Last edited:
i agree..they cant be the best in the world..but thanks for other team mates that makes them looks like best player..
yea i know what u mean
think i'm going to sell adriano, milito, Pinto, Nolito, Mino and try to sign Areola, coentraeo, and rafael toloi?
any more signings ?

i m not sign any player in that time until my transfer budget reach 150++ million pound without cheating..u can buy Fabregas if u want..or Torres..or Aguero..Thanks to Sandro Rosell who give faith on me..

but in other game i played using Barca, when i bought Aguero, the Board slightly dissapointed..i dont know why..maybe bcos he came from atletico-and this team is Barca's rival..i dont know..but from time to time he became explosive player and the board pleased on that signing..haha (H)

---------- Post added at 05:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 AM ----------

yes toloi also good but slightly aggresive..he slightly look like sergio ramos who always got a yellow card..

sometimes regen player can be explosive player..i always looking on them..and if u can approach them with no transfer fee, thats great..

---------- Post added at 06:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 AM ----------

yea i know what u mean
think i'm going to sell adriano, milito, Pinto, Nolito, Mino and try to sign Areola, coentraeo, and rafael toloi?
any more signings ?

yeah good idea..lukaku also can be explosive player..but with old update u can sign him as cheap as 5-6 million pound..but with new update, it is impossible..

if u want to sell the player on ur list, in my trial to sell that player before, i only got reply for Adriano and Mino..

Dont sell Adriano he is a really good squad player!

In my barca save signed coentrao ,kevin and lukaku won the double and thats me going into my 2nd season!

I'd buy Galeano, Coentrao and Neymar. Get the likes of Ander and Pacheco in, in January. Sell Maxwell, Milito and all the ***** 20+ year old reserves.

1st Season I got Neymar and Fabregas
2nd Season I got 300 million to blow i got Sneijder 35 million
3rd season spend 70 million on like 9 17-19 year old wonderkid regens with PA 3 1/2 stars or more and great stats

300 million?what a huge value..is it real u get that money only in 2nd season?

i have a recomandation for you :D do not sign any player and bring some from the young team like:thiago,muniesa,riverola,Sergi roberto etc,because at the half of the season the board is gonna give you some cash and you will be able to sign more expensive players.

because at the half of the season the board is gonna give you some cash
yea at what point and how much money does the board give u?
i remember in fm10 they gave about £15 mil just b4 the january transfer window

---------- Post added at 01:44 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 12:48 AM ----------

also should i try and sell keita, as he is getting old and i will be trying to play thiago more than him to get experience?

after few years and my transfer budget increase and increase, i'm signing 3 top players-neuer GK - replacing Pinto (contract expired-and i dont want to continue his contract), edin dzeko and javier pastore - all of them unsettled in heir previous team like dzeko and neuer (wants to move to bigger club) and pastore (want to move) - maybe he wants a new challenge..all of the i signed with fees about 30++ to 40++ million pound..and they were outstanding player!!

Mario Fernandes for CB as Puyols replacement, he's only like 19 and has good stats already, he's became my common buy every save now.

and as others have said Xavi's replacement should be Kevin from Zaragoza, get Xavi to tutor him and you'll pretty much have a younger Xavi by the time the real one is ready to retire.