Who to break top four

• Thread starter Thread starter Frutty
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 51
  • Views Views 4K

Who would you like to see breaking top four?

• Aston Villa

Votes: 24 27.6%
  • Tottenham Hotspur

Votes: 25 28.7%
  • Manchester City

Votes: 16 18.4%
  • Everton

Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Birmingham City

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Sunderland

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Remain the same top four (Liverpool in)

Votes: 9 10.3%

• Total voters

Frutty

Reaction score
Who would you like to break top 4 in Premiership and why? Or would you like to be the same for this year? Post here your oppinion. Poll added.

spurs are looking goooood this year (H)

if spurs do i will kill myself ;)

but i voted for everton, i don't really mind them

:O I have a brummie accent.... You like a scouse one! :D

i like a scouse one??? You can't get better than janner!!

Haha... Oh well at least you have reasoning :)

Am I right and thinking that Fulham have a much higher points tally than Everton and Sunderland yet they are not included in the poll?

Yes you are jack.

I used to think fulham were a boring, boring team. Then Woy Hodgson came and he's done something to the club i tell you

As much as I would like to think Brum would break into it, I can only think that Spurs, City and Villa have the squads to sustain such a challenge to break into the top four

As much as I would like to think Brum would break into it, I can only think that Spurs, City and Villa have the squads to sustain such a challenge to break into the top four
Your right about us not having the squad have the;
Defence
Midfield
and half an Attack- Jerome, Chucho and Phillips the rest are sh*te!

Aston Villa or Spurs. I think it'll be both teams in the 4th and 5th spots, while Liverpool/Manchester City are 6th/7th.

Gotta be Villa this year, Liverpool will struggle to qualify for the Europa League next year at this rate and I have a massive soft spot for Villa. Tottenham will be close as will Fulham. Man City will struggle to finish top half this year I think

Back