Who to break top four

• Thread starter Thread starter Frutty
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 51
  • Views Views 4K

Who would you like to see breaking top four?

• Aston Villa

Votes: 24 27.6%
  • Tottenham Hotspur

Votes: 25 28.7%
  • Manchester City

Votes: 16 18.4%
  • Everton

Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Birmingham City

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Sunderland

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Remain the same top four (Liverpool in)

Votes: 9 10.3%

• Total voters
I don't think anyone will break in but I would like Villa to.

Villa are a great team to watch, plus have quite a few english people.

Villa but really i would like anyone but Man City or Liverpool

spurs! even though i dislike them :). and i pray city don't make it

Last edited:
Villa are a great team to watch, plus have quite a few english people.
Yeah, the Wingers, Young and Milner are awesome, if they would have some great Central Midfielders too and a good Defence, I am sure they would survived in Champions League with no problem.
Anyway, I am confident Spurs can beat teams like Milan or Juventus. :P

I'd love to see Everton do it. Moyes has done a great job in previous seasons with such a tight budget and a small squad and bearly had any strikers last season. Sadly they won't do it this season because of their awful start but Europe is still possible with a good run of form. Villa or Spurs will realistically do it imo though.

i have to say man city...if mancini can find out how to get the best out of robinho, tevez etc they will be hard to beat

Yeah, the Wingers, Young and Milner are awesome, if they would have some great Central Midfielders too and a good Defence, I am sure they would survived in Champions League with no problem.
Anyway, I am confident Spurs can beat teams like Milan or Juventus. :P

Start qualifying for Europe, like big teams do ;)

We get Juve or Ajax in next round if we beat Shaktar Donesth

I would prefer Aston Villa just because I like the team and their emphasis on their young English players. Liverpool out. :)

Nice to Fulham are now on the po..... oh wait

We still have 'Small Club' nailed on our forhead.

I think Spurs look the most evident to break it.Aston Villa are a bit of a tricky decision considering how they couldn't hold down 4th spot against Arsenal when they were struggling.Spurs just look stronger,especially with the trio of Luka Modric,Jermain Defoe and Peter Crouch at Redknapp's disposal.

Villa haven't signed anyone which does put a question mark on their credentials for this season.I just see them taking fifth this season and Spurs being demoted to the Europa League next season after qualifying.Manchester City on the other hand need to stabilise their defence.Boyata is not experienced enough to play in the Premier League and help City to finish in the top four.Lescott needs to return and really,I don't see Tevez carrying the team to Europe - not on his own.Adebayor will have to step up,alongside some other players if they are desperate to get into the Champions League this season.

Liverpool look demotivated and not a side that are enjoying their football.They will need to get a good winning streak going towards the end of the season and knock off teams like Spurs and Villa to confidently join Arsenal,United and Chelsea in the top four and avoid further embarrassment..

i would like to see villa, i feel they play some great football and with alot of home grown talent. but i do feel it will be man city.

i think it will be man city i'd rather see someone different than liverpool;

I would rather Spurs break the top 4 than any other side. Would be good seeing the Yids in the Champs League.

I don't think Man City will, statistically they have done worse with Mancini as manager than Mark Hughes and i wouldn't be suprised if he is gone if City don't break the top four. He has a six-month contract with a view to a further 3 year extension which i persume all relies on if they do or don't break the top 4.

I see it being either Spurs or L'pool.

i would like to see villa, i feel they play some great football and with alot of home grown talent. but i do feel it will be man city.

broing boring, villa?

all they do in games is sit and defend then counter attack.

broing boring, villa?

all they do in games is sit and defend then counter attack.

so what if its effective who cares. im sure villa fans dont moan when they win matches.

so what if its effective who cares. im sure villa fans dont moan when they win matches.

yh i didnt say it wasnt effective it was just that somebody said that villa played good football

they win games and thats all that matters in football. people seem to forget that so easily today. football is all about winning and doing whatever it takes within the law of the game to help yourself to win. so if you say villa play boring football, so what at least they win games. i would rather play boring ugly football and win trophies then play attractive one touch football and win nothing.

Back