Who to break top four

• Thread starter Thread starter Frutty
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 51
  • Views Views 4K

Who would you like to see breaking top four?

• Aston Villa

Votes: 24 27.6%
  • Tottenham Hotspur

Votes: 25 28.7%
  • Manchester City

Votes: 16 18.4%
  • Everton

Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Birmingham City

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Sunderland

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Remain the same top four (Liverpool in)

Votes: 9 10.3%

• Total voters
Either way I can't believe Birmingham and Sunderland are in the poll (No offence) But I think that it is between us and City for fourth. Spurs and Villa are top 6 sides but nothing more at the mo.

Either way I can't believe Birmingham and Sunderland are in the poll (No offence) But I think that it is between us and City for fourth. Spurs and Villa are top 6 sides but nothing more at the mo.

Hohoho. ^^)

Jeez-Louise I suck at predicting. Turns out I voted for Aston Villa in this poll. Awkwaaaaaard.

Well personally now I think Tottenham will manage it. It's horrifying that as an Arsenal fan I have been forced into a position where I actually want Tottenham to finish 4th as if Man City managed to accomplish the feat then it would be disastrous.

I think Tottenham is going to finish 4th, so finally we can see top 4 broke. Next year I hope it's gonna be broke by Magpies. :D

4th: Spurs
5th: Man City
6th: Liverpool
7th: Everton
8th: Villa

Spurs are gonna do it this year, so voted for them. But would've hoped O'Neill would've done it, if just for the sake of him being O'Neill and playing a Norwegian from my town :)

i said man city from the start and im staying with that. although i hope its spurs because that means they will proberly have to get summit at utd and i obviously hope they do.

Back