who to buy to balance my midfield?

I tried to buy him the first season, they asked 38mil euro. I didnt have the money so i dropped it. I tried the next year but the price already rose to 45mil. One time they even asked 88mil.

Its like when i tried to buy Kroos in the first year, they asked 130mil for him.

After that he kept renewing his contract and such. Imo, in FM12, players stay way too long with their clubs, even when they are not top clubs. Porto and ath madrid are a good example of that. They keep alot of their players by asking ridiculous prices.

4th season in and porto still has hulk and rodriguez.

try and sign James Rodriguez then! he is a very very good player! and cheap too! better than Kagawa, Adryan etc imo

try and sign James Rodriguez then! he is a very very good player! and cheap too! better than Kagawa, Adryan etc imo
rodriguez is also about 35 mil for me.

Kagawa is a sub for me, i never give him a staters position and adryan was a cheap buy who i lend out every time and only recall if i have 3 injuries or so on my midfield

oh and btw, i'm always talking about €€€€ not pounds :)

Last edited:
hmmm okay...you need to sign players like Willian, James Rodriguez, Douglas Costa etc right at the start of the game. makes things easier :)

hmmm okay...you need to sign players like Willian, James Rodriguez, Douglas Costa etc right at the start of the game. makes things easier :)

ye but my first year i bought moura, hamsik, thiago, jordi alba.
Next time i need to balance my midfield more. Quite happy with my team atm :)