Who to sell from everton?

• Thread starter Thread starter Dicko1878
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 43
  • Views Views 3K
fellaini get booked because he sticks out, VDM though is finally showing us what he can do and i have to i havent always liked him but hes a class player just needs time and a bit of pace ive noticed aswel (h)

Gosling is quality but i dont rate Rodwell but hopefully theyll do well tomorrow :D

Rodwell??? You really don't rate him.

Wow thats mad. 17 and looks so calm and assured in possesion.

I think he has a good future a head.

yeah he does now but i never did before but if he carries on playing well **** prove me wrong. i think baxter is a great player dyu see his goal against forest?

yeah he does now but i never did before but if he carries on playing well **** prove me wrong. i think baxter is a great player dyu see his goal against forest?

Yeah that was a class finish, what is he 16.

Lets hope he is our new Rooney but stays this time.

Who did you sell in the end?

yeah he is i went to school with him lol

i sold anichebe for 6mil, osman for 5mil , and valente for 1.2mil

players bought is: ingrao 200k, gavilan 4.5mil, laurito for 1.2, santon 1 mil

been looking at joe mattock looks like a good buy

yeah he is i went to school with him lol

i sold anichebe for 6mil, osman for 5mil , and valente for 1.2mil

players bought is: ingrao 200k, gavilan 4.5mil, laurito for 1.2, santon 1 mil

been looking at joe mattock looks like a good buy

Osman ?? Thought you would of kept him decent squad player

Keep me posted on your progress mate, give me some ideas for the next time I am the mighty blues

yeah sure thing mate, i like osman aswell but ill get better replacement when the next season comes, for now arteta can play were he usually plays

cant get rid of him because hes only just arrived, same with jacobsen

yano the song dude looks like a lady by aerosmith, well dude looks like fellaini. i thought it was funny tbh

Last edited:
Pogrebnyak, i hear you get him for around 4 million. I still haven't tried him yet... is he good?

This player is pure class, i sign him whenever i get the chance you look at his physical stats he makes a real target man andwill score you goals as well i bought him for 4 mil his value is now 9mil after one season and 23 goals with man utd chelsea interested in him ive slapped a 30 mil asking price and theyre still there, his main problem is getting cought offside and his consistency when he is having a good game its a 9.3+ game where he will bag a hat trick when he is having a bad one its a 5-6 game and gets cought offside the whole game but he dominates in air which is great if you are playing martins alongside him :-)

This player is pure class, i sign him whenever i get the chance you look at his physical stats he makes a real target man andwill score you goals as well i bought him for 4 mil his value is now 9mil after one season and 23 goals with man utd chelsea interested in him ive slapped a 30 mil asking price and theyre still there, his main problem is getting cought offside and his consistency when he is having a good game its a 9.3+ game where he will bag a hat trick when he is having a bad one its a 5-6 game and gets cought offside the whole game but he dominates in air which is great if you are playing martins alongside him :-)

dyu reckon he would play well alongside yak or vaughan, more importantly yak?

Yeah, I do

Fellaini is slowly growing on me but Moutinho is a class above and if I am not mistaken he is not that much older than Felliani is he?
What does my head in about Felliani is he always get's booked and
he never does anything with great urgency.
Hope we do the Barcodes tomorrow seeing as we are so short on numbers.

VDM may get another showing (H)

you cant really compare felliani to moutinho they are totally different, if you are really wanting moutinho in your squad but need to sell someone sell cahill, fellianin is probably one of the best physical def mids in the game and him and moutinho would compliment each other quite well as moutinho is **** at the defensive side but exceptional at the attacking side and very creative, felliani is fantastic at breaking play and he can go forward to as you rightly point out he gets a lot of yellows but so do most DM's

you cant really compare felliani to moutinho they are totally different, if you are really wanting moutinho in your squad but need to sell someone sell cahill, fellianin is probably one of the best physical def mids in the game and him and moutinho would compliment each other quite well as moutinho is **** at the defensive side but exceptional at the attacking side and very creative, felliani is fantastic at breaking play and he can go forward to as you rightly point out he gets a lot of yellows but so do most DM's

oh lmao we ment in real life, am not selling fellaini in the game hes quality

dyu reckon he would play well alongside yak or vaughan, more importantly yak?

i always look to play pace and power if i can so if i was in your shoes and had the 3 id play vaughan with yak or prog, however prog can play alongside a target man the advantage youve got if you play alongside yak is that yak can be given a free role then and get on the flickons etc as he is quicker than prog, and if you are playing a defence which isnt to physical you'll rip em to shreds with that strike line coz they are both to very physical players

i always look to play pace and power if i can so if i was in your shoes and had the 3 id play vaughan with yak or prog, however prog can play alongside a target man the advantage youve got if you play alongside yak is that yak can be given a free role then and get on the flickons etc as he is quicker than prog, and if you are playing a defence which isnt to physical you'll rip em to shreds with that strike line coz they are both to very physical players

thanks mate , im thinkin of tryin to get bojan on a free at the end of the season but if that fails prog will be gettin signed

I'd suggest you buy a good striker anyway because when i was everton i was doing well and i was 4th come January and then there was interest from Spurs and Liverpool and then he wanted to leave, he always seems to leave Everton on there though no matter how good Everton do.

I'd suggest you buy a good striker anyway because when i was everton i was doing well and i was 4th come January and then there was interest from Spurs and Liverpool and then he wanted to leave, he always seems to leave Everton on there though no matter how good Everton do.

the yak?

Back